⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 15 Insect Killing ⁂

Start from the beginning

Ma Xin took the scalpel in a complicated mood. Holding the knife, she lowered her head. Looking at Yu Xiao Feng's face.

When Ma Xin started the autopsy, Gong Sun surrounded Yu Xiao Feng and watched; Yu Xiao Feng is a good beauty, but it seems that her living habits are not good.

"Judging from the color of her nails, she is a little bit calcium-deficient, malnourished, and likes to bite her nails. If Zhan Zhao was here, he would probably say that she is worried about something."

"She has a tattoo on her left arm."

At this moment, Gong Sun asked Bai Chi to take a photo of the tattoo on Yu Xiao Feng's left arm.

"What's the meaning of this pattern?"

Qin Ou seemed to be interested in the tattoo on Yu Xiao Feng's arm, and squatted down to examine it carefully,

"It doesn't look good at all, and it's not text. Is it a twisted pictogram? She doesn't look like a girl can get tattoos things."

"Like... A map?"

Gong Sun frowned and took a closer look.

"Does it look like part of a map? There is also a crossed latitude and longitude line."

"Map?"

Bai Chi came over and searched for the map in his memory, looking for matching patterns. Bai Chi could completely draw the world map and accurately remember the coordinates of every country and even city, but they didn't have some parts of the map that he usually sees.

"It looks very similar, but it doesn't seem to be a country."

Everyone squatted in front of the dissection table, staring at Yu Xiao Feng's arm and pondering.

"Maybe it's not a map, it's a function?"

Bai Chi tilted his head and saw a different effect,

"Look, there are coordinate axes."

"It may be the coordinate axis. Look, there is an X."

Gong Sun pointed to a cross symbol next to the horizontal line.

"Who would tattoo a function on his arm?"

Bai Chi couldn't figure it out.

"A mathematician or something?"

Qin Ou shrugged.

Everyone looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Huh?!"

Ma Xin suddenly called out, and everyone raised their heads.

"There is a bug in her body."

Ma Xin said, and a bug was caught between Yu Xiao Feng's internal organs. It was black, with a hard shell, about three centimeters, and a very large bug.

Everyone heard Ma Xin talking about bugs, and they thought of most things like flies, cockroaches, or roundworms. But when Ma Xin caught the bug, everyone was a little dumbfounded.

It's not a bug that was eaten by mistake, nor a parasite in the intestines, but a complete wild insect!

Qin Ou frowned and patted Gong
Sun,

"When I watched '{Doctor House'}, I remember that in one episode, a woman had a 25-inch-long parasite in her stomach."

"Eh..."

Bai Chi's face wrinkled,

"It's disgusting."

"The parasites in the human body are all so! bugs, right? This kind of hard, is it possible?"