Things were a little blur for me.

But, suddenly the heavy door started opening slowly whose faded vibration could be felt till here. 

My heartbeats raced insanely and my cheeks started warming up.

My sight noticed a man on the horse, the dark brown horse with white hair on the legs. Rudra.

An ear-to-ear smile appeared on my face and I immediately ran from there.

I climbed down the stairs, Suman following me all the time. My hands were fisted against my Lehnga as I ran lifting it a little up. I ran through the gallery and then came down to the royal gardens. It was my mother's chamber around and I did want to catch her attention. Slowing my steps, I innocently walked towards the guest chambers.

Since we were not having any guests right now, the chambers were pretty empty and no one was around to witness me there.

I silently hid behind the end of one of the guest chambers in which Rudra stayed last time and walked towards a broken window.

"You leave and tell me that I am in my chamber if anyone asks for me,"

I told to Suman and she nodded.

I held on my breath and Jumped into that empty chamber.

I hid behind the curtains in the corner and now started waiting.

A long time passed and finally, I heard the faded noise of the door opening. I could hear his faded footsteps and behind him, the attendees followed to help him unpack his things. I tilted my neck to sneak in and I could see his backside.

His shoulders broadened and his physique even more stiff and attractive. Had he changed his diet?

"यहां रख दीजिए कृप्या करके!"

"Keep them here, please,"

He spoke to one of the attendees and his voice erupted thousands of butterflies in my stomach. I could not help and smile so widely that my cheeks started hurting now. 

"रहने दे हम कर लेंगे!"

"It's alright, I will do,"

He said to the attendees and I heard the faded footsteps of them leaving out of the chamber.

When I heard the door shut close, I sneaked in his direction and suddenly he exclaimed.

"बाहर आ सकती है अब आप"

"You can come out now,"

I shivered and lost my balance resulting in an embarrassing fall.

"Aaaouuccchhhhhhh,"

I cried and looked at him laughing at me.

And his smile instantly made me forget about my pain and I smiled back.

I saw him taking steps closer to me and he forwarded his hand to help in standing up.

I took his hand cautiously and I turned emotional by touching his hand. It felt rough as always, much bigger and wider than my palms.

Holding it firmly, he pulled me up and I bumped into his chest.

I looked over my shoulder to hold his gaze and I saw him looking back into my eyes with the same intensity.

The silence followed and we came closer to each other, my eyes lowered to his lips and wondered if it would be the day I would have my first kiss.

Suddenly, he took a step back and questioned.