Chapter 33

The next morning you wake up next to Lando.

He is still sleeping so you decide to quietly go to the bathroom to take a shower.

When you get out of the bathroom you see Lando is awake.

Yn: Goodmorning sunshine, slept well?

Lando: Yeah, you?

Yn: Yeah me too.

He is still laying in bed, covered by the white sheets.

He opens his arms, inviting you to come lay in his arms.
You snuggle up against him, in his arms.

He starts stroking your hair.

Lando: I wish I could tell the whole world, especially Max, that you are my girlfriend.

Yn: We'll tell them soon, promis.

Lando gives you a kiss on your nose.

Lando: Because you're mine, hun.

You blush and look at his eyes. They're beautiful, you think.

Lando: Do you have any plans today?

Yn: I told George I'd have drinks with him and Charles tonight.

Lando looks at you a bit confused. You throw your pillow at him and laugh.

Yn: Jealous, Norris?

Lando laughs: No muppet, I'm just glad your plans aren't with Max again.

Yn: Do you maybe wanna join us tonight?

Lando: Sure, I'll be there.

Yn: I told them I'd meet them in the lobby at 8, so make sure you're ready by then.

Lando: For you I'll be ready, but right now I have to go to the track to film a video for the socials.

Yn: I know, I planned it. See you later, Lan.

He leaves to the track so you decide to get ready.

You wear some simple jeans with a white blouse and a jacket and decide to go to the small coffee place around the corner to get some work done.

After spending the whole day working, you head back to the hotel and freshen up.

It's almost 8pm so you decide to head towards the hotel lobby. On your way there you knock on Lando's door.

Lando: You look very pretty tonight.

Yn: Well thank you. I was thinking it might be time to tell George and Charles about our relationship tonight, we'll have to tell someone first right?

Lando's smile gets bigger.

Lando: That sounds great, we'll do that.