Chapter 7:

I look behind us and see the three of them standing there.

Alessandro, Lorenzo and Xuan.

Xuan looks around the room and his gaze lands on me.

Something flickers across his face and he turns back to the others, not noticing me one bit.

Thank God.

He nudges Lorenzo who mutters something to Alessandro.

I watch Alessandro's movements as his hands go to his back but Xuan shakes his head.

'Don't worry, they won't do anything here.' Chris says as the waiter puts our orders down in front of us.

'I haven't seen them in ages.' I reply. 'Im just in shock, that's all.'

'Just enjoy yourself.' He smiles.

He digs into his waffle and I dig into my sundae.

***************
ADRIANO'S POV:
'Do you know where Lorenzo's gone?' Amira asks walking into the kitchen.

'He's out with Xuan and Alessandro.' Mimi replies, feeding her daughter Rory a strawberry.

I'm glad that I have a niece now. Alessandro and Mimi got married six months after Dilara left us, it was cute to have a newborn baby at the wedding.

'Woah, you look terrible.' Amira says.

'Shut up,' I reply.

I've just gotten home. Since Dilara left we had to relocate all of our bases that she knows about, so it's a longer journey to and from our new house.

We can't take any risks.

I open a cupboard and take out a bunch of bandages and rubbing alcohol.

'What happened to you?' Alora asks walking in with Dynamite following behind her.

'Dilara happened.' I reply, taking off my black shirt.

'What!' Mimi exclaims.

'You met her again?' Amira questions.

Alora opens a cupboard and takes out dog food for Dynamite.

'Yup, we got into a fight.' I explain, cleaning the wound Dilara caused, thankfully it's not too deep.

Vitoria bursts into the room.

'We lost it!' She yells.

'I know we did,' I reply. 'The Ravens knew he was going to sell them out so they infiltrated the mission.'

'Whoever that bitch in the cafe was that Killed him brought a lot of attention to us.' She snaps. 'If she didn't mask her face I would send men to kill her.'

'Language.' Amira warns signalling at the two year old in the room.

'That bitch was Dilara,' I reply, groaning from the pain of the rubbing alcohol. 'And I don't think you'll successfully kill the heir of The Ravens.'

'That was Dilara?' Mimi asks looking at us.

'Yeah,' I reply.

'She brought the attention of  the police back onto us.' Vittoria snaps. 'We got them off our tail a year ago and now they're back.'