The One With The Phone Call

Start from the beginning

While the Gilbert girl knew Tyler just wanted to help her, Emily wasn't ready to talk about what happened in Damon's bedroom tonight. It was still so difficult for Emily to come to terms with the fact that her boyfriend was now a dangerous and unhinged vampire.

The Radkova witch definitely didn't want to hear what negative things that Tyler had to say about her boyfriend at the moment. Emily just wanted to forget everything that happened in the last twenty-four hours, at least for the rest of the night.

"Of course," Tyler quickly agreed as he didn't want to be the reason for the Gilbert girl to feel even worse than she already did. "What do you need?" The Lockwood werewolf asked as he gently grabbed Emily's hand in his own, "is there anything I can do to help?"

Emily nibbled on her bottom lip for a moment before her gaze drifted to the silk emerald dress that was wrinkled against her body. "I could use a shower," the Gilbert girl mumbled, "and a change of clothes."

"You got it," Tyler quickly exclaimed before he jumped up from the couch. The Lockwood werewolf leaned down and grasped Emily's hands to help her stand up. Tyler slid his fingers through the Gilbert girl's before the werewolf led Emily up the staircase.

Tyler silently led the Gilbert girl down the hall to his room. The Lockwood werewolf released Emily's hand once they walked into his bedroom before Tyler headed to his closet.

Tyler looked through his clothing for something the Gilbert girl could wear that was comfortable enough for her to sleep in. The Lockwood werewolf ended up settling on a pair of loose fitting sweatpants and his grey MFHS football shirt. Tyler then moved over to his dresser before he grabbed a pair of black boxers.

The Lockwood werewolf placed the boxers on top of the sweatpants and t-shirt before he headed back to Emily, who hadn't moved from where Tyler had left her in front of the entrance to his bedroom.

"Come on," Tyler softly murmured as he placed his hand on the Gilbert girl's lower back before he began to lead the young witch down to the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

The Lockwood werewolf pushed open the door and led Emily inside. Tyler removed his hand from the Gilbert girl's back before he placed the stack of clothing on the edge of the sink. "You still remember where everything is?" Tyler asked once he turned around and faced the Gilbert girl.

Emily let out a tiny chuckle before she nodded her head. "Towels and rags are in the top shelve," the Radkova witch recalled as she pointed her finger in the direction where she knew the towels would be located.

It wasn't Emily's first time having to take a shower at the Lockwood mansion, so it was no surprise that she knew where everything was. Emily used to use the shower quite a lot when she was younger when she and Tyler would run around in the woods playing tag, no matter the weather condition.

"Good," Tyler murmured as he shot the Gilbert girl a grin. The Lockwood werewolf slowly began to back out of the bathroom as he informed Emily, "while you take a shower, I'll put on a movie in my room, then we can just relax for the rest of the night."

"That sounds nice," Emily murmured with a small smile slowly appearing on her lips. That was honestly all Emily wanted right now. She didn't want to talk about anything that happened tonight. Emily just wanted to relax and forget everything that is her chaotic life.

Tyler lazily leaned against the threshold of the bathroom with that same wide grin glued to his face before he reminded the Gilbert girl, "I did say I would always have your back."

"Thank you for that," Emily whispered as she stared over at her best friend. The Gilbert girl slowly crossed the bathroom until she was standing in front of Tyler. "Thank you for always being here for me," Emily murmured before she wrapped her arms around the werewolf's neck for a tight embrace.