chapter 29: it's always been you

CHAPTER 29
"it's always been you"

On the other hand, things may seem to have been going well but deep inside of him, it was like a thunderstorm filled with confusion. Back stage Jimin adjusts his contemporary dance attire and takes a big breathe looking into the mirror.

"Everything will run smoothly don't worry too much, I'm here," Sujin gently holds Jimin shoulders and soon he sinks into her arms.

"Yeah I know, it's just it's been a while since I've performed live on stage," Jimin hugs Sujin taking in her softness.

"It's okay we got this. We've worked on this a millions times and we didn't stay up for nothing," Sujin smiles giving some encouragement and it made Jimin chuckle.

.

Tonight was the annual dance show night, showcasing many different genre's of dance. You were excited to see Hobi dance tonight, he's definitely the most talented hip hop dancer you know. You know how much dance means to him and seeing him dance makes you wanna dance again soon.

"WOOOOO LETS GO HOBI HYUNG!!!" Jungkook shouts so loud amongst the large audience.

Again you all sit in a row ready to watch a bunch of talented dancers. "LETS GO HOBI!!!" you shout as well and soon the dance begins.

"HOLY SHIT HE'S SO GOOD!!!" Jungkook says and you couldn't agree more.

"I know right!!!" you reply and indeed he was. His dancing was immaculate and seeing him dance made you miss it even more.

Soon the dance number comes to an end and you all give a standing ovation. "Damn Jia, I'm so excited to dance next year!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Yeah me too!"

After watching so many genre's of dance, the next segment of the dance show night was contemporary dance. You stiffen in your seat while trying to keep a straight neutral look. Since you said you were okay they didn't worry about you. However, Yoongi looked over you from a distance and you nod your head at him telling him you're okay. You are okay. It's just a dance. A dance number between them. Nothing to worry about.

Soon the lights dim and a bunch of contemporary dancers fill the stage. Then on one side Sujin comes out dancing gracefully as if she's a delicate feather and then Jimin comes out on the other side. You watch every single step he took the moment he came out. His expressions were intriguing, the way he pulls his expressions made you fall under his spell. His body, the way he easily flowed to the rhythm of the music. The way they intertwined together as they danced. They fit in each other's arms perfectly like a lock. From what you had remembered, the dance was basically the same. They only changed a few parts.

The dance told a story. Jimin was trying to reach Sujin but she kept being pulled away from him. Jimin danced around the whole stage gracefully with yet a sad face as he tried to find her. Soon her figure disappeared into the body of dancers engulfing her. Now Jimin stands there alone slowly falling to the ground. They were together in love but now he had lost her. He was all alone away from his love.

Soon the curtains closed and the hall was filled with astonishment and clapping. But you weren't clapping because you just sat there. You touch your face realising that you were crying. Like really crying.