chapter 14: like old times

CHAPTER 14
"like old times"

"So what happened to posting the selfie?" you ask Jimin as he walks you to class. Not that you met up on purpose, he just happened to be there like always.

"I decided to keep it for personal reasons," Jimin smiles cheekily and you frown because you feel betrayed. What fuck is he gonna do with that photo?

"Of course you would," you roll your eyes at him. Sneaky little bitch is what you wanted to say. What does he have up his sleeve?

"Anyway go study hard babe. I'll see you later," he kiss you on the forehead for everyone to see. Then he jokingly rubs his stomach while winking at you. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You sigh and walk into the classroom confused. He can never leave without winking.

.

"OH MY GOSH THATS MY BOYFRIEND EVERYONE. KIM NAMJOON!" Yumi screams at the top of her lungs.

You cover your ears because the way she projects her voice is on a whole other level. Today was the annual in school university basketball game and all the boys were playing. It's 6pm, the game had just started and Yumi is already screaming her head off. However, you know that Jimin is not on the basketball team. So you were confused why he's suddenly playing.

"Since when was Jimin on the team?" you ask but trying to keep it lowkey from being obvious. Girlfriends should know about their boyfriends shit.

"Oh I heard it was a last minute thing because one of the team members were injured. I heard from Yoongi," Ari answers your question without any suspicion. Not that they would but you didn't really attend these games anyway. Besides you don't know what the fuck is going on and how you play anyway.

You and girls sit front seat but you are actually taking it literally. Unlike your other two girls who are standing and cheering for their man. Jimin takes a break and comes to sit at the bench. You hand him a water and a towel.

"Isn't girlfriends supposed to help their boyfriends?" Jimin whispers in your ear and raises his eyebrows. You glance behind Jimin to see Yerin peaking at you both but then what surprises you is that Jin is standing next to her.

"Hello earth to Jia?" Jimin breaks your confused thoughts.

"Yeah whatever," you grab the towel out of his hands and wipe his forehead. And your swear from your peripheral vision you can see Yumi and Ari gawking over you guys.

After you finish wiping his forehead you chuck the towel on his face. "Your welcome," is all you say and walk back to your seat. But before you go Jimin grabs your hand and whispers in your ear.

"I'm not letting you go with that attitude. Watch out later princess," Jimin's aura suddenly changes as he smirks down at you.

Oh shit what have you unintentionally done. And why the fuck are you heated for? It's obvious that Jin is here to support his brother on the team. Jin and Yerin doesn't make sense but at the same time why is it a big deal anyway? Maybe because she's a crazy stalker and she's talking to Jin who's a complete sweetheart. You're not gonna lie whatever Jimin is planning feels scary but thrilling.