chapter 10: lovebirds in action

CHAPTER 10
" lovebirds in action"

Today is Tuesday. You sit next to Jimin working on the assignment in the library quietly like before. Concentrated Jimin was really good because you don't have to deal with his flirtatious actions and shit. But obviously the universe had other plans for you.

You are not sure how long your heart can take all of this. Maybe what Jungkook said was true, academically smart but not so well in other things. But you're definitely not dumb though. Snapping back to reality, you were greeted by a different voice that weirdly scratches the bases of your ear. You know who it fucking is.

"Fancy seeing you love birds here," Yerin smiles and you can't help picture her as a witch. Your intuition is definitely telling you this girl is far from innocent. You've met plenty of girls that wanted to be your 'friend' when in reality, they just wanted get with Jungkook and even Jimin somehow. You can literally smell fake from a mile away.

"Oh, Hi Yerin. What brings you here?" you try to say nicely, while Jimin leans back into his chair quietly not wanting to say anything. So much for the help Jimin.

"I was just wondering if you saw any spare chairs? The library is full," Yerin asks only looking at Jimin but he wouldn't budge.

Yerin hurt him real bad. You jump in surprise when Jimin gently but roughly threw his chair at her, just enough so she could catch it.

"Here, take mine," Jimin coldly says and pulls you up from your seat. What is he doing? You could see the smirk on his face. Oh no what now? Making you stand up from your seat, he sits down on your one and then pulls you to sit on his lap. It all happened so fast, you were speechless. And you swear again, you heard Yerin scoff at what just happened. But she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Do you guys mind if I sit on the same table? Like I said the library is full," Yerin asks still standing while holding the chair. She looks like a needy dumbass bitch.

"Yeah, sure," you say again nicely. The nice is barely holding up because you wanted to throw that bitch out of the window. Damn Jia where is all of this coming from? Jimin places a kiss at the back of your head and it brings you back to reality again.

Shit you're sitting on his lap with his chest to your back. He just casually continues typing on his laptop as if nothing happened. How? You can't really do anything about it because you had a job to do and it was to be his fake girlfriend. In front of this bitch who keeps staring at you both every now and then like a stalker.

It felt like an eternity on Jimin's lap when it had only been ten minutes. You soon feel Jimin's hot breath on your neck which sent tingles down your spine. Holy shit. What the fuck? Is he doing that on purpose? You swear you gently felt his lips on your neck too. You are going insane. It was impossible to work on this assignment.

There was only one question left so Jimin said he'll finish it off. And you sighed in relief because you could not do anything whilst on his lap. You tried multiple times getting up and to leave but Jimin kept holding you in place strongly by the waist. So you just scrolled through social media while waiting until this was over.

"Jia babe, can you please stop squirming around?" Jimin whispers into your ear quietly, just enough for you to hear.