chapter 6: hey partner!

CHAPTER 6
"hey partner!"

Later during the week all the assignments just kept pilling up. University started to become overwhelming, making you cuss yourself out for sleeping over your alarm. You're not the the type to be late in fact always on time and early, clean and neat.

It annoys you especially when you procrastinate and go against your detailed planned schedule to complete each assignment every week. Rushing against time, you put on a black strapped casual dress that reaches your knees and a pair of black boots.

You run to the bus stop and made it just in time for the incoming bus. Your dad wasn't home as he was obviously working early, so unfortunately you didn't have a human alarm. You finally take a seat huffing the crap out of yourself.

"Fucking shit," you swear quietly looking outside the window, sinking down into your seat.

Thankfully you'll only be 15 minutes late and plus your teacher likes you. I mean you are one of the top students in your class, so you guess that's a plus to get away with your lateness.

You compress yourself before opening the door to find the whole class looking at you. You gulp at the sight of many staring eyes.

"Glad to have you join us Jia, lucky this is your first time being late. So take a seat quietly please," Mrs. Kwon said, as you swiftly took a seat.

Unfortunately, a seat next to Jimin which is the last thing you wanted because he's already laughing in your face for being late. So you held up the rude finger and settled down.

"Okay class I've already told you who your partners are for this assignment at the start of this lesson. So use the last five minutes to discuss with your already chosen partners. Please don't bother me anymore because you cannot change partners! Okay so get a move on!" Mrs. Kwon said sternly, so you got up to find your partner.

Suddenly, Jimin dragged you back down into your seat. You pull your arm back from his tug and shouted 'what the hell'.

"Hey partner! I guess you're looking for me," Jimin says happily smirking at your devastated face and all you could reply was.

"Fucking hell," you curse under your breathe.

Jimin chuckles at your response and was about to walk off but quickly said "I gotta go now but we'll discuss these details later baby," making you scoff in utter annoyance. What a great fucking day it's been so far.

.

"And guess who my partner is," you say looking at Jungkook and Yumi who sit across from you enjoying their lunch while you blow off some steam.

"It's Jimin I'm assuming? Ah it's meant to be Jia," Yumi says jokingly and Jungkook laughs along.

"Guys come on now, I've tried my best to avoid him so we don't have to argue but he's always just fucking there," you stab the fork into the piece of chicken. You continue to rant about how it's been a shit day and week for about another thirty minutes.