chapter 13: something new

CHAPTER 13
"something new"

It's Tuesday the next day and you sit in class with a obsessive Jimin staring at you. He's so annoying. One minute he's nice and the next he's a piece of garbage.

"Quit staring," you snap at Jimin. All he did was just laugh and continue staring. He's just trying to annoy you, what's new?

"Today we're doing something new class!" Mrs. Kwon happily shouts to the class and all you could say is 'shit' because you know that tone.

"We're joining classes with Mrs. Lee's class. We're going to do a fun activity for once. I don't get why you are all complaining? Please sit with the partners you had before, I'll be adding two more people to your groups from the other class," Mrs. Kwon continues and it is hurting your head. A group activity with another class and you're in the same group as Jimin. Hell no.

The day just keeps getting worse because you see Yerin walk through the door and you can't help slam your hand on the table causing everyone to look at you.

"I see Miss Jia, you are quite excited for the activity. Please keep that energy going for the task," Mrs. Kwon says almost normally but you can feel the sarcasm from a mile away. You could here Jimin laugh in the background.

"Damn babe, do you have your period?" Jimin caresses your back and you shove it away.

"Yes in fact I happened to get it last night when I got home. I also couldn't sleep and I've had cramps all morning. So please don't add to my misery, Park," you glare at him with one hand to your stomach in pain.

"Yes ma'am," is all Jimin could say considering your mood this morning.

"Hey lovebirds! What a coincidence, we're in the same group," Yerin happily sits in front of Jimin. Jimin turns his body towards you, facing away from Yerin. It made you laugh at him and he pouted at you. Cuteness doesn't work on me.

"Hey guys, I'm in your group. I'm Taehyung," your eyes widen, you haven't seen him in a while despite being in the same university. Why does everyone go here?

"Oh hey Jia," Taehyung gives a boxy smile and it gave you flash backs.

"Oh you guys know each other?" Jimin questions looking at you both.

"Uh yeah, old friends," is all you could muster up to say.

"And how do you guys know each other?" you ask Jimin and Taehyung.

"We used to be old elementary school friends," Jimin answers your question. Well that's something new you've learnt surprisingly.

"Nah we're soulmates," Taehyung fist pumps Jimin.

"Oh and you are?" Taehyung asks Yerin who sat there quietly.

"I'm Yerin, nice to meet you," Yerin let's out a handshake but couldn't careless and turn back to face Jimin. She's literally obsessed with him, it makes you sick.