chapter 5: mint cho & strawberry head

CHAPTER 5
"mint cho & strawberry head"

You just finished your last class of the day and had nothing else to do. You were curious about that mint hair boy, you mean Yoongi. So you decided to explore the music department building on campus. You were astonished of how expensive this building was with all the music equipment. Somehow you stumbled upon the music theatre and was even more astonished. If you could sing, music would definitely be your major.

Sitting down at the back row the theatre, you reminisce the times your mother would sing when you struggled to sleep as a child. She had the best voice ever and wonder why you don't, making you laugh at the thought. Snapping back to reality, a hand meets your shoulder making you jump in surprise. "Shit! Oh hey Yoongi."

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you," Yoongi apologises.

"Oh no, it's okay I know you didn't mean to," you smile getting up, as you walk outside the theatre.

"I must say it was interesting seeing someone laugh by themselves in an empty theatre," you open your eyes in shock as he spoke.

"How long were you there?" you say feeling embarrassed.

"I mean just enough to see you laughing, I saw you walk into the theatre. I thought you were lost or something," Yoongi says with his hands in his pockets, as you both walk to some sort of studio.

"I've never been on this side of campus before and I was laughing about how I can't sing but my mother could," you laugh and he chuckles.

"So what's this place?" you ask, as he opens the door to a studio.

"It's my studio," Yoongi says as watching you explore his space and you gasp of how matte black it is. His studio is beautiful. He must be a respected student and musician to get his own studio.

"Is it possible to hear any of your work?" you ask hesitantly.

"Actually yeah, I've been wanting some thoughts on a song I might release," Yoongi says taking a seat in his fancy studio chair. He clicks so many buttons finally opening up the file and plays it. You were astonished even if he played a little. The song was called so far away, somehow you could relate.

"That's right, fuck, I live because I can't die
But I don't have anything I want to do
I'm in so much pain and loneliness but people around me
Keep telling me to regain my consciousness
I try to vent my anger but I only got myself
So what's the point of venting my anger
I'm scared to open my eyes everyday and start breathing

Even my friends and family are drifting away
I feel anxious as time passes by
It feels like I'm all by myself
I hope everything disappears when I'm alone
I hope things disappear like mirage
I hope my damn self disappears
I'm abandoned like this in the world
In this moment I'm drifting away from the sky
I'm falling

So far away, if I had a dream
If only I had a flying dream
Don't fall away, if I had a dream
If only I had a flying dream."