chapter 23: mochi

CHAPTER 21
"mochi"

You listen to Yoongi's and Ari's song on the way out the gate. Ever since he realised the song, you'd listen to it all the time. They've been officially together for a while now. And thinking about relationships is making you sad. But on the bright side, Yoongi chose his rapper name to be 'Suga'. You weren't sure why but you were just happy for him and his future career in music.

Whereas, Yumi and Namjoon are doing extremely well like always. They're each other's person and you can see it in their eyes. Yumi always texts you about everything and you're just happy that she's happy. As for Jungkook he's still Jungkook. And Jimin, that's untitled for now.

"Hey Jia!" Jimin calls you but your fat ass headphones blocks everything.

"Jia-"

"OH SHIT!" you clutch your chest from him tapping your shoulder.

Jimin chuckles but composes himself. "You wanna hang out in the city?"

"Like now?"

"Yeah," Jimin shrugs and you look at him suspiciously. Maybe after Sunday, he needed some company.

"Why on a Tuesday afternoon but?" you ask sitting the passenger seat looking up at all the hall buildings.

"Why not?" Jimin shrugs again and you just chuckle at his actions not questioning it any longer.

"WE HAVE TO GET ICE-CREAM!!" Jia jumps in excitement seeing the ice-cream parlour. Jimin shakes his head at your cuteness. You guys have been walking around seeing what you could do and of course ice-cream is a must.

Walking to the nearby park you happily consume your ice-cream while Jimin frowns. "It's so fucking hot," Jimin complains as you sit under the shade eating your ice-cream.

You giggle at the sight of Jimin and he looks at you confused. "It's just that you look like a mochi," you laugh and he seems surprised at your comment.

Then he also laughs as if he remembers something and now you look at him confused. "It's just because you called me that before when you were drunk," Jimin chuckles at the thought and now you're the surprised one.

"Wow I don't remember.. but you really do look like a mochi," you shrug.

"So is that a compliment or what?" Jimin raises his eyebrows.

"Take it how you want," you say not caring and continue to enjoy your strawberry ice-cream.

"Compliment it is," Jimin smiles.

After enjoying the ice-cream happily, you both explored the city a bit more. Clearly Jimin doesn't like the heat and you wanted to smack that stupid frown off his face. So you dragged him to a photo booth to keep him busy. You both squish inside the tiny booth and prepare to strike poses.

"Okay I'm gonna press the start button," you say and Jimin finally smiles ready for the photos.

.

Jimin said he wanted to buy something so you wait for him outside the store. You glance down at the photos and it makes your heart flutter. The first image was just a normal smiling photo, the second one was you guys exaggerating model faces, the third one was a wacky one and the last one.. was Jimin looking at you endearingly with a smile and you looking back at him with a sly smile yet a suprised one.

"Jia-"

"OH SHIT!-" you jump again at the sound of his voice and he chuckles at your scared face.

"I have something for you," Jimin says taking out a silver bracelet that has a charm with a J on it. You internally chuckle at the thought that it may have two meanings. But yet again it probably doesn't mean anything than just your name.

"Jimin.. you didn't have to get me anything. You've been paying all day," you say and he shakes his head.

"Well I was the one who asked you anyway.. and you gotta take advantage of the necessity," Jimin points at himself and you laugh because you remember telling him that.

"True not everyone is rich, so I guess I'll take advantage of the necessity," you say and it makes you both laugh.

"Thanks again Jimin," you say as he puts the bracelet around your wrist.

"It's my pleasure princess," Jimin says but you can't help snort.

He glares back at you from your reaction. "Sorry it's just that I haven't heard that in a while," you giggle at him.

"Anyway, I heard from Jungkook that you're hosting a party on Thursday night?" you change the topic before it escalates.

"Yeah, my dad won't be home anyway and I thought I'd be good considering the past few days have been shit for me," Jimin says and you nod at his response.

"You know.. I demand another proper thank you without any snorting," Jimin raises his eyebrows at you playfully.

"I'm afraid I can't do that mochi," you laugh and run away from him to the car.

"Yah come back here!" Jimin runs after you laughing along too.

.

Jimin drops you home of course but his exaggerated frown was still there.

"Here's the other copy of the photo," you hand him and he gladly takes it.

Hopping out of the car you roll your eyes knowing that his frown is still there even a little pout.

"Thank you Jimin for everything," you say nicely finally giving in without any snorting or whatever.

Jimin's frown turns into a happy victorious smile. "Thank you too princess for everything," he smiles and gives a wink driving off. Of course he did. He could never leave without a wink or whatever. It's Park fucking Jimin.

please vote!
word count: 933