HIGH SCHOOL REPLAY

BLURB

Most people claim that high school memories are the best. Sa High School mo raw mararanasan lahat. Mula sa samu't saring kahihiyan at 'di mabilang na kalokohan, hanggang sa first crush, first love, at first heartbreak. Maybe you experienced most of your firsts during high school—like Pia.

Sophia Joy Alejo, hindi katulad ng pangalan niya na may Joy, her life isn't about rainbows and butterflies. Pia is a frustrated nurse in a public hospital, she has been working for her two younger siblings for six years upon their parents' death. She is serving sick people and although it drains her, she can't stop working—Eh, kasi nga, panganay!

Sometimes, she wishes for an escape. How lucky of her to meet Lola Elisa, isang misteryosong tindera na kaya siyang bigyan ng sandaling pahinga.

She sold her a DVD—a bizarre DVD.

One mysterious movie and an old television brought Pia back to high school. Katulad ng mga pelikula, nabigyan siya ng pagkakataon na ma-replay ang isang yugto ng buhay niya. Does it mean she can also
save her failed love with Jacob Rey Silvestre, the married lawyer?

Now that she's given a chance to experience a bittersweet part of her life, will she laugh, fall in love, cry, and let her heart break again?

or will she try to change the past to make the present better?

That's for Pia to decide on her High School Replay.

THIS IS A ONE-SHOT STORY DIVIDED INTO SHORT CHAPTERS.