I'm tired of your excuses

Start from the beginning

Sabo sat down on the couch at baby 5's place ready to make a plan to get his brother on the right track. "So what do you think we should do?" he said.

Baby 5 who sat across from him handed him a list, " i have a few ideas, one we kill nami"

Sabo narrowed his eyebrows ,"That's a joke right?"

Baby 5 gave not indication that she was joking,"Uh...no" she said

Sabo wasn't about to become a murderer just because nami was a bitch,"I'm not killing a pregnant lady" he scoffed

Baby 5 didn't see a problem but she had a back up plan,"Fine then hawkins?"

Sabo scowled at her persistent thoughts about becoming a murderer,"No! We aren't killing anyone"

"Fine.." baby 5 said disappointedly, she really really wanted to end nami and her bitching.

Sabo sighed and laid out his own plan which had a much higher chance of succeeding, "my plan is to get luffy and law stuck somewhere so they are forced to have a conversation. But it has to look believable,...."

" how about we lock them up in law's room, but we'll have to lure nami out the house" baby 5 suggested .

"That means we have to be extra sneaky setting things up," he said, unsure if it was wise.

Baby 5 smirked, she didn't think that would be an obstacle for her,"yeah, but remember that I was raised by doflamingo, one of the sneakiest bastards alive. Compared to the training this should be a piece of cake"

And like that they planned how they would lock law up with luffy in his own house. Yes it took a week for them to actually think of a full functioning plan for this operation. They had help from usopp who is an expert on locks . He changed the lock on law's bedroom door the day before the operation started.

When that day arrived, Sabo begged Robin to ask Nami if she could spend the night at her house. Surprisingly, Nami agreed, but only because she needed to calm down after she and law had fought earlier. When Robin had finished with her job, Baby 5 was next. She used the lie that she had left her wallet in law's room to lure Luffy to his house. She also started the gamble at that time, forcing Bepo to shut the door. Afterwards, afterwards she would reward him with treats.She just had to wait until he got in, thankfully law's car wasn't in the driveway so luffy wouldn't suspect anything.

As he approached his ex's home to get her wallet, Luffy was on the phone with baby 5. He remained anxious "Baby 5... Is nami even at home?" Luffy enquired as he approached the front door but held off on opening it until he heard a reply.

"No, nobody is, I swear. Not even law",Baby 5 hid behind a tree as she reassured him.

Luffy was sure if anyone was sure, it would be baby 5 so he listened to her."Okay...if you say so..."

He unlocked the door and immediately went up the stairs to laws room. Luffy felt so wrong doing this, he felt like he was transpassing even though he's done it plenty of time's but that was because nami was home. But baby 5 said nobody was home which was what made his anxiety heighten. The possibility of law coming back and seeing him inside his house with no one else home haunted his mind. Luffy just wanted to get baby 5's wallet and get the hell out of there.

Luffy opened the door and stepped, moreover his face turned flustered red. There was a shirtless law looking through his closet. Luffy covered his eyes and tried to make some type of excuse.

"I-I..." luffy tried speaking but his lips were trembling so much that any word that dared to come out would be shund instantly.

Law heard a voice and turned around and faced luffy, who was obviously flustered, "you act like you never seen me shirtless before" he said breaking the silence.

Just as luffy lifted his face from his palm the door behind him shut, that was the work of Bepo who seemed determined to shut that door which immediately locked thank's to usopp new door knob.

Luffy tried opening the door but it wouldn't open no matter how hard he tried to open it, he turned to law with his face still red to tell him that they were stuck. "...I think we're stuck..."

Law expression changed, he looked annoyed. Luffy never seen law act that way towards him, ever. He wondered if he did something to upset him, or maybe he just didn't want to be around him anymore because of his new life with nami.

Law sighed and looked at the ground, "shit..." he cursed under his breath.

"Torao...is something wrong?...Did I do something wrong?" luffy asked as he walked over to law who sat on the edge of the bed.

Law kept his gaze at the ground,"...I'm fine...just ignore me...I just realized how big of a dick I was to you..."

Luffy sat next to law to hear the surgeon out."Did something happen?"

It was silent for a few seconds, law's dolorous aura filled the air luffy wanted to help law and whatever was bothering him. He scooted closer to law and waited for an answer since they were stuck in the room.

A few minutes went by and finally law said something, "...you're dating Hawkins right?"

Luffy felt no shame admitting he was dating the doctor. "Yeah,why?"

"...no reason...congratulations,...I guess I'm a bit late on that..." law said with a small smile which faded away.

Luffy smiled softly and said."Yeah but you're going to become a father in a few months...that's awesome..."

Law wasn't sure amazing was the word, he seen tons of people become parents,"...I wouldn't call it amazing..."

The two sat in an awkward silence for a while, both minds swarming with thoughts about the other. Luffy stopped to realize that law was actually talking to him after months since that day at the park. But somehow he seems far off like his life went downhill, while luffy's love life has never been better. Was this law's karma facing him? If that's truly the case then he's accepting it full heartedly.

Luffy put his arms around law, his hug never failed to make anybody feel better so why would law be any different? At least that's what was going through Luffy's mind, that he faced when Law pulled away from the hug almost pitilessly.

The surgeon felt no shame for what he's done but instead he spoke on his behalf, "if you care so much then fine...i'll tell you..." the man braced himself, "...hawkins isn't the right match for you"

Luffy shot up from the bed and looked down at law as he yelled,"What do you know!? You left me for my friend! So tell me how the hell are you supposed to know who's right for me!?"

Law didn't shout, he only explained his reasoning, " we weren't even dating when me and nami got together-"

"That doesn't make it right or okay!" luffy yelled. "Why do you interfere with my life so much when it comes to me being happy!? Do you want me to be a bitch on the street's so badly!?",he continued on.

"You think I like seeing you suffer!? Fuck sometime's i feel like ending this stupid fucking life because of how misrable you were!" Law yelled back at luffy.

There was no way Luffy was going to back down now, " okay then tell me what your problem is!"

Law clenched his teeth and readied himself to answer, "I get so fucking jelous when i see you with anyone who even shows a little bit of interest in you!" law said looking luffy in the eyes, "There i said it,are you fucking happy now?"

Luffy blushed, he got closer to law and slapped him, "you had your chance, but it's too late for you" he said before sitting in the corner with his legs pressed against his chest and his back against the wall.

He felt good about standing up to law. If he knew how easy it was then he would have done it a while ago.