BFAN : 37

CHAPTER 37

LOGAN

                        "ONE MORE SHOT of Russo Vodka," I said without looking at the bartender and just staring at my previous empty shot glass.

Hindi ko na mabilang kung nakailang shots na ang nainom ko ang I don't have plan to count them. All I want is drink until I passed out. Because I know in that way, I could scape the pain inside me. The pain given by my own wife.

Felisse...

The woman I thought who was harmless caused too much damage in my head and in my heart, too. I've never felt this before with Elvira. Kay Felisse lang.

Felisse and I argued about random things already. Especially when the topic is about cheating issues. That argumentation almost lead us to a damn divorce. Good thing she changed her mind.

Awhile ago, the picture of her, with this unknown man. Magka-beso. The only thing that came in my mind is her, cheating on me.

I want to burst into anger, but I did everything to control my anger. I don't want her to be scared of me. I want her to open up to me. I want her to tell me truth.

But seems like she can't still trust me with her secrets.

My Felisse isn't a cheater, right? She's not like my ex-fiancé. Felisse is way better than my ex, right?

Of course, Logan. What the hell?

"I said one more shot of Russo Vodka," I glared at the bartender. Funny because he has a twin in my eyes.

Am I drunk?

This is my wife's fault!

Sino ba ang kabeso niyang 'yon? God! Not her paramour, right?!

"Sir, lasing na po kayo. Magpapatawag na lang po kami ng susundo sainyo para makauwi na po kayo. Kanina pa po kayong 9 PM dito, mag 3 AM na po—"

"Who do you think you are you order me?! I know what I'm doing! And you won't call anyone to pick my ass up. No one! Lalong 'wag ang asawa ko!" I shouted. "Now, give me my shot. I'm gonna pay! I have lots of money!"

Why the fuck is everything seems so confusing? Bakit dala-dalawa na lahat?!

"Sir—"

"I don't want to go home..." I sniffed when I remembered the photo of my wife and that man. "Tell her," I looked at the bartender.

"A-ang alin, Sir?"

I smirked. "Tell my wife that I hate her. I hate her for keeping her secrets from me. I'm... I'm her husband for fuck's sake!"

I cried like an idiot. Good thing na nasa pribadong parte ako kaya hindi ako natatamaan ng iba pang mga lasing. I don't think I can handle my boiling head kapag may bumangga man lang sakin dito. Baka roon ko ibunton ang galit ko.

"Sabihin mo 'yon sakanya, hmm? That I fucking hate her!" I sobbed and put my head on the cold table. "But tell her not to worry... Hindi ko naman kayang... tiisin siya. I know, of course. I know that I can always forgive her... What the fuck did she do to me? Why am I so whipped..."

I cried like an idiot. I don't understand myself. Why am I acting like this?

I fell asleep on that place. I don't know for how long, but I woke up when someone's trying to lift me.

"What..." My head spun.

"I'll help you out," She caressed my cheek. I removed her hand in a harsh way.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked with my annoyed voice.

"Shh. I'll help you out, Logan." I could feel the softness of her voice. It feels like... she's seducing me.