Chapter 36: Saved All of Us

Start from the beginning

"Ok." Yoongi smiles and wraps his arms around his younger brother then dozes off.

As the young pups sleep, the warm sun shines into the room and dances around them. They both happily hum as the warmth of the sun embraces them in their sleep.

"Jinnie, how is your book coming along?" Namjoon softly asks his mate as he walks into Jin's office.

"It is almost ready to be edited." Jin smiles and looks up at his mate.

"I can't wait for you to let me read it." The alpha hums and gently kisses his mate's lips.

"I hope that you will like it." Jin smiles and lifts his arms for his mate to pick him up.

"I know that I will love it." Namjoon softly smiles and picks Jin up then kisses him.

"How has work been?" Jin lovingly asks and rests his head on Namjoon's shoulder as the alpha carries him to their room.

"It has been going rather smoothly. Siwoo's mate has left him because they are unable to have pups." Namjoon answers and carries his mate to the balcony.

"How does that work? They can't break the mating bond." Jin points out as he rests in Namjoon's arms.

"I am honestly not sure, but he is throwing a huge fit about it while she is ignoring him and still using his money. She was probably tired of dealing with his tantrums." He answers and places a cigarette between his lips.

"I would be tired of dealing with him as well." Jin laughs and lights Namjoon's cigarette.

"He is so immature that it is annoying and embarrassing."

When Monday rolls around, the two pups begrudgingly go to school. They both sulk as they walk up to their school building.

"Hyungie, I hate school." Taehyung whines as their mother drives off.

"Me too." Yoongi grumbles with a frown on his face.

"Good morning!" Hoseok cheerily shouts and runs up to him.

"Why is he so happy?" Taehyung huffs as he glares at their happy friend.

"The weather is beautiful today, and I get to see you two!" Hoseok shouts and slings his arms over both of their shoulders and hugs them.

"You are disgustingly happy today." Yoongi mumbles with a frown as they walk into the school building.

"And you two are your typical grouchy selves." Hoseok laughs and pats both of their backs.

During the classes leading up to lunch, all that Taehyung can think about is the delicious food that his father packed for him for lunch. His mouth waters as he stares at the lunchbox sitting in his backpack.

"Hey! Kim Taehyung, do you want to eat lunch with us?" One of his classmates' asks as he sits in front of Taehyung.

"Nope." Taehyung answers and looks out of the classroom window he is sitting next to.

"Rude." The classmate huffs and stomps off, leaving a grinning Taehyung at his desk.

"Stupid classmates. I know that you talk about me behind my back. Why would I want to eat with you?" Taehyung mumbles and shakes his head.

When the bell rings that ends the final class before lunch, Taehyung springs from his chair and runs to meet up with Yoongi and Hoseok. "Hyungs!" Taehyung shouts and runs over to them with a big smile on his face.

"Omo! The sleepy bear has awakened." Hoseok smiles and hugs Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung." The three freeze when they hear the voice of an older alpha. They turn and look at the alpha in surprise.