⁂ Physician Murderer 14 Behavior Upgrades ⁂

Start from the beginning

"Like Mickey Mouse?"

Just as Zhao Hu was about to nod his head, Ma Han kicked him behind him, but Zhao Hu touched his head,

"A hundred kinds of rice raise a hundred kinds of people, and some things are not possible."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while, then suddenly said to himself,

"Quasimodo?"

Bai Yutang looked at him funny,

"Cat, the idea is too romantic."

Zhan Zhao also shook his head, feeling that things were developing in an interesting direction.

"It's also a clue, let's investigate it."

Bai Yutang gave Jiang Ping the information to check the time,

"Everyone is tired, go back to sleep for four hours, after lunch, gather before one o'clock, and let's discuss the case!"

"Yes."

Everyone nodded.

Everyone dispersed, Zhan Zhao yawned and wanted to leave, but when he arrived at the door, he bumped into Bao Zheng,

"I thought you two were too late, so come on and hurry up and leave!"

Bao Zheng urged.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both a little sleepy. They tilted their heads to look at Bao Zheng,

"Where are you going?"

Bao Zheng glared at Zhan Zhao,

"I told you about the psychology seminar at Medical University earlier, and I want you to give a speech!"

"Uh..."

Zhan Zhao completely forgot, covered his face, and struggled depressedly,

"I'm so sleepy."

"You have to go even if you're sleepy!"

Bao Zheng handed over a pile of prepared materials to Bai Yutang,

"Ma Xin and Chen Yu will accompany you."

"Ah?"

Bai Yutang was puzzled,

"Why let the two girls accompany us?"

"They are the key figures in this case, aren't they?"

Bao Zheng smiled,

"The two are downstairs, let's do it well."

After speaking, he left happily.

Zhan Zhao was reluctantly dragged into the elevator by Bai Yutang, and the two of them thought about it.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang took the opportunity to take a nap in the car. Ma Xin drove them to the school. She and Chen Yu had been interested in Bai Yutang's car for a long time, and today they were quite addicted.
The speech started around nine in the morning. When Zhan Zhao and the others arrived, it was just during recess. The school seemed very lively and crowded.

Cars are not allowed to enter the school, so Zhan Zhao and the others got out of the car early and walked. Without notifying the school staff to pick them up, they wandered around the school first, but it didn't take long before chen Yu was exposed!

After all, she was a popular band member, and Chen Yu was quickly surrounded by people who wanted to sign autographs or something.
Zhan Zhao and Ma Xin ran to give a speech.

Bai Yutang took Chen Yu around the neighborhood to inquire about the situation.
Zhan Zhao and Ma Xin walked near the auditorium and found that the scale of this psychology seminar was not small. It was Yu Xiao Feng who was in charge of the reception and organization at the door.