XL. 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓐𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER FORTY—
I like every version of you.

 ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓐𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER FORTY—I like every version of you

"Hey! Hey, sorry. Sorry, i'm here." Kody ran to Miguel's apartment with red stained hands. "Sorry, sorry. I'm here."

"What happened?" Alaska asked in panic, thinking blood was on his hands.

"I was in the middle of dying hair when I get an emergency message." he exhaled and shook his head. "Poor old woman walked out with only half a head."

"So, what's the emergency?" Demetri looked at Miguel. "Why'd you have me bring all the gear?"

"You know as much as we do. Sam told us to meet here." he said in return with a small hug.

"Samantha." Kody exhaled as he looked as his hands. "I hope she plans on getting this off of me."

"At least she's talking to you. I can't get a response from-" Robby began, being cut off.

"Tory?" Eli gapped as the pair of girls walked up together. Alaska was confused but she smiled.

"Tory and Sam!" Kody tossed his hands up. "One hand for each of you. How fun, hope you know how to get hair dye off the skin."

"What's, uh.." Miguel was beyond confused. "What's up? Hi."

"What happened to your hand?" Robby looked at her wrapped wrist.

"Uh, training accident." she said in return. "I'm okay."

"We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray." Sam looked at the group.

"If the attack happened at the old dojo, Silver installed security cameras." Tory went on in explanation.

"So maybe he's all on tape." Miguel confirmed, turning to Robby with a hopeful look.

"But that place was cleaned out." Robby shook his head.

"That might not matter." Demetri rose his eyebrows. "I mean, the system that we sell at TechTown all saved the footage to a central server. When Silver moved out, he probably took the whole system."

"I think he did." Tory confirmed. "There is a server in his office at the flagship dojo."

"If we access it, we can find that footage." Eli gave a hopeful look. "We can even post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel."

"Like leaking your own nudes." Kody smiled. "Yes!"

"Get ahold of everyone else." Sam looked around to no one in particular. "Let them know that we're taking down Cobra Kai...tonight."

Kody elbowed Tory. "Don't you wanna say the thing?"

"What thing?" she whispered back.

"You know." he elbowed her again. "The thing you said on Christmas Eve when I tried to sacrifice Alaska."