i. 𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤

Kodys index finger grazed his drink, turning his head to watch it drip onto his palm

Kodys index finger grazed his drink, turning his head to watch it drip onto his palm. "Evaporation."

Demetri looked at him oddly. "You mean condensation?"

His head nodded. "That's what I said."

Demetri went to argue before Aisha was nearly shoving her phone into the nachos. "So, you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The answer? Victory nachos!"

The four in the booth cheered, taking their own chip to hold into the air. "It was suppose to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawks fake ID."

The blue haired boy looked over in a small panic. "Hey, don't take about that. My parents follow me."

"It's okay, she can just block em." Kody whispered over at him, their eyes locked. "They'd never know."

"They would know." he whispered back with wide eyes.

"Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz." Aisha said, facing the camera again. "Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches."

Kody scooted over some for Aisha to join, Demetri speaking up. "I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party."

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk leaned over, taking the nacho from his hand.

"What? Miguel would have not won if it weren't for our cheer." Kody shook his head. "Even though, technically, it was all me and not him."

"See." Hawk cracked a grin, nodding his way after looking to Demetri.

"Well, then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp." Demetri shook his head with a shrug, Hawks face fell. "Demetri and Eli, Binary Brothers."

The clueless trio laughed at him, ignoring the boy next to Moon as he leaned forward. "Hey. Cool it with the nerd shit, okay?"

"Hey, where's Miguel? His wings are getting cold." Moon spoke up when they realized they'd been missing one.

"That poor chicken. Died just to get cold." Kody sighed loudly with a shake of his head, leaning his head back on the seat. "If I was a chicken, i'd want to be smothered in sauce when I die, too."

"Kody." Hawk looked at him oddly. "Do you really think about this stuff?"

"You should see what goes on up here." Kody pointed to his forehead.

"Whole lotta nothing." Aisha joked, clinking their glasses together before getting up. "Cmon, Hawk. Let's go get our All Valley champ back."

Moon stood up, Hawks hand on her waist to move out, sitting back down. Kody touched his drink again, pulling his hand but with a laugh. "Look, Demetri. Evaporation."

The dark haired boy slapped his forehead. "Jesus christ."

"Bye, Moon." Kody waved from his car, finally getting accompanied by Hawk once he backed off Moon. "See you."