vi. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Kody sat next to Aisha, watching Hawk and Miguel fight on the mat

Kody sat next to Aisha, watching Hawk and Miguel fight on the mat. They both were doing good, blocking each other nicely but still striking first. Miguel ducked, hitting Hawk in the stomach. Kody winced as Johnny nodded. "Nice work, Diaz. Bow. Go again."

Just as the two did so, the bell on the door rung as someone walked in. Kody blinked slowly toward Daniel LaRusso, watching him step on the mat. Johnny looked in disbelief. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Like you don't know." Daniel said in disbelief, all of Cobra Kai got to their feet.

"Take your shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo." The blonde sensei snapped his way in annoyance.

"You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojos after what you just did to mine?" Daniel walked onto the mat more, his voice rung in anger. Kodys eyebrows were risen as he watched, Hawk coming to his side.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I didn't do anything to your dojo." Johnny said back in disbelief.

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" Daniel asked in disbelief. Kodys mouth turned in an O at the words. "You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this. You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!"

Johnny stepped closer so they were face to face. "I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso. And you don't know what you're talking about either."

"Yeah, well, I know you don't-" Daniel began, but his voice cracked. Kody frowned, feeling bad for whatever he had seen. "You don't earn the Medal of Honor by stealing it."

He then looked around at the teenagers around the mat. "Let me tell you something about your sensei. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors of Miyagi-Do are wide open."

"You think you can come in here and poach my students?" Johnny looked in disbelief at him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Daniel rose his hands in disbelief. "You know i'm not gonna strike first."

Kody looked toward Hawk with wide eyes, waiting for something to go down. Johnny glared, his fist balled at his sides. "I'm gonna be a bigger man."

Daniel exhaled. "Yeah. We'll see about that."

As he stormed off, Kody looked toward Chris, he pulled his backpack on. Johnny saw him too. "Where do you think you're going?"

He ignored him, Mitch spoke up. "What the hell, Chris?"

"I never liked it here." Chris admitted with a sad look, walking away. About ten students followed him, Johnny looking around at the deflating dojo. Hawk grabbed Kodys wrist, almost afraid he'd go too. The O'Dell boy found his eyes, shaking his head, showing he was here to stay.