v. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚

"You almost done over there?" Hawk asked Rico, sat in the chair while Kodys neck was leaned to the side

"You almost done over there?" Hawk asked Rico, sat in the chair while Kodys neck was leaned to the side. Rico hummed. Hawk looked back to the O'Dell boy, seeing his eyes squeezed shut while his hand tightened around his own. "Hurt?"

"No." Kody lied, trying to stay still. "My moms gonna kill me."

"She's gonna think it's so sick." Hawk corrected with a laugh. "You gotta look badass now."

"What if I never get a job now?" he voiced his concern. "Have you ever seen a dude with a neck tat working?"

"That's the trick, Kody." Hawk gave a knowing grin. "Now you don't have to work."

"Just live at home forever? I could be on The Valley Housewives." he cracked a grin, feeling Rico pull away and whip at his neck.

"No, it means you don't have to work a normal job." the red haired boy said back with a nod. "You could be an actor. They can cover that shit up easily."

Kody hummed. "That is on my list."

"See, problem solved." he gave a point, pulling his hand from his and standing up, walking toward the wall. Kody winced when the needle was back on his skin. "I wanna get another one."

"Why? You don't like your moon one?" Kody asked, haven just seen the moon over his heart not too long ago.

"Nah, I like it." he said back, scanning over the wall. "Just wanna get more."

"I do not recommend on the neck." he squeezed his eyes shut as Rico finished it up for him. "Very painful."

"You're all done, dude." Rico said, pulling away completely as he whipped at Kodys neck slightly. "Don't get killed by your mom."

Kody got off the seat, walking toward the mirror and examining the little snake on the side of his neck. "Dude, this is sick!"

"What'd I tell you?" Hawk grabbed his face to tilt it to the side some, examining it. "It is sick."

"So..." Kody trailed off, finding his bag. He hadn't asked about what happened at the mall, but the mark on Hawks face said enough. "Are we not friends with Demetri anymore?"

"No." he shot back defensively. "He's an asshole to you anyways."

Kody turned his way. "So, are we suppose to hate everyone that hates Cobra Kai?"

"Yes." Hawk nodded his head, encouraging him to follow. "Understand?"

"Totally. But, I can't hate my dad." he pointed out, following him out of the tattoo shop as they headed back for Kodys car.

"That's why you're keeping it a secret." Hawk grabbed his door, looking over the car toward Kody. "Right?"

The brunette looked over the car, giving a hesitant nod. "Right. Totally."