xiii. 𝐓𝐑𝐊𝐆𝐏𝐈𝐉𝐏

"So-" Kody began, in one of Moons spare bedrooms with a joint in his mouth, pointing to the white board that he found in the closet

"So-" Kody began, in one of Moons spare bedrooms with a joint in his mouth, pointing to the white board that he found in the closet. "The Robby Keene Gets Put In Jail Project."

"TRKGPIJP." Hawk cheered, sitting on the bed. "Let's do this."

Kody pointed to step one, blowing smoke forward. "One, we corner the son of a bitch."

"Check." Hawk agreed.

"Two, we slap him with the hard facts. That psychical assault, such as ripping someone belly button ring out in the middle of the street, is a year is jail." Kody pointed to step two before pointed to the door. "Step three-"

Alaska walked in.

Hawk looked in disbelief. "What the hell is she doing here?"

"I knew he missed me." Alaska sent a knowing grin toward Kody. The O'Dell boy hurried to wave the smoke away, putting the lit joint out.

"Sorry, Al." he coughed, waving to avoid any second hand smoke from getting to her.

"What? Can't handle a little weed?" Hawk shot her way with a judging look.

"What the hell is your problem?" Alaska glared from the door. "You change personalities over the weekend? You were totally cool with me not too long ago."

"Uh, yeah. That was before I knew how annoying you were." He said back in a duh tone.

"Oh, i'm annoying?" she nodded at him.

"Yeah, you're annoying!" Hawk repeated.

"Your face is annoying!" she shot back with a finger jab his way.

"Your face is an-" he started.

"Hey!" Kody called, holding a finger out to the two of them. "If this is gonna work, the two of you need to learn to get along."

Hawk and Alaska met eyes, speaking on sync. "Not a chance."

"The two of you are both very important people to me." Kody exhaled with a nod of his head. "You have to get alone or i'm gonna turn into Lava Girl."

Hawk gave an odd look. "What about that makes sense?"

"Remember when she went all-" he made an explosive motion around his head. "Now, you are shark boy for obvious reasons."

"It's definitely not the hair or anything." Alaska shook her head sarcastically.

"And you are the Ice Princess." Kody pointed to her with a nod. "The three of us need to work together or we're just gonna end up being a weird story that I reword to get a good grade on my essay."

Alaska exhaled, looking to Hawk. "I guess we can....tolerate each other."

He looked to Kody with a dramatic huff. "Okay, whatever. I still don't know why she is involved though."