XXXIX. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬

ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿𝓐𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE—
young, dumb, broke high school kids

 ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓐𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER THIRTY NINE—young, dumb, broke high school kids

"I still got it!" Kody cheered as him and Eli attempted another round of beer pong, and he'd been wining. "I still got it."

"You're definitely cheating." he shook his head in disbelief.

"Hey, have you seen Sam?" Miguel walked up to the pair.

"No, I haven't." Eli said in return, eyes too focused on the ball.

"Fight!"

"What?" Miguel looked over as a crowd started to form in the parking lot. Eli and Kody shared a look as they followed Miguel quickly.

"You knew all along that Silver cheated at the All Valley and you did nothing?" Sam shoved Tory hard. Kody knew he'd been right, now just confirmed it.

"You don't know what's it's like in there, what I had to deal with." Tory tried to defend the matter. Sam tried to swing at her but Tory pushed her away, Sam kicked her back into the dumpster as Tory moved out of the way.

"My entire family had suffered because of you!" Sam yelled at her before Robby and Miguel jumped in to stop them.

"Where is your lady friend?" Eli looked around. "Shouldn't she be getting in the middle of them?"

"She doesn't do parties." he said in return, looking between the girls. "Let me get in here."

"She's been working with Kreese this whole time." Sam ranted as Kody walked to her side.

Robby turned his head to Tory. "What?"

"Why did you only come forward now?" Sam demanded an answer from Tory as Kody rubbed her arms. "Because you're a coward."

"Screw you, LaRusso." Tory pointed at her with a deep inhale. "I knew this was a mistake."

"Tory!" Robby called after her as both the girls walked away. Kody hesitated but went running after Tory.

"Kody!" Eli yelled for him.

"Hey!" Kody yelled as he ran with Tory. "Tory. Tory, hey. Man, wait!"

"What?" she spun around with a glare.

"I'll drive you home." he held his car keys up. "Zero beers, only cokes."

"I can get home myself." she glared.

"I know, but it's a bit of a ways." he knew where she'd lived from their days in Cobra Kai together. "You can tell me what happened. Sam is upset, and she's angry because it affected her the most. Not me."

Tory hesitated but followed him to his car, buckling her seatbelt as he drove out of the parking lot. "I just didn't know what to do about it."

Kody nodded. "So, Silver chested? He tipped off the ref, right?"