XXX. 𝐈𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐆𝐁𝐓𝐐+ 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

•no gif ready yet•

Kody inhaled deeply when he felt himself start to wake up, hearing a ringing. He rolled over, practically completely over Eli as he grumbled at the contact. "Hey, give me my phone."

"Why are you awake?" Eli sighed as he reached back for Kodys phone.

"My eyes opened." he said back, taking the phone and answering it. "Kodys phone. Kody speaking."

"Oh my god." Eli mumbled before laying his head back down again.

"Miguel's missing?" Kody sat up, Eli rolled over. "Where'd he go?"

It was quiet as Eli gave an odd look. "What if Cobra Kai yanked him off the street?"

"Give me that." Eli took the phone from Kodys hands. "Miguel's missing?"

"He left a note, he's going to Mexico." Sam said in return from the other line. "He hasn't reached out to each of you, has he?"

Eli grabbed his phone, seeing the only message had been from an instagram request. "Nothing. Want us to drive to the station?"

"No, no. He's probably gone by now, can you guys just meet us for breakfast so we can figure this out?" she asked, getting out of her bed. "An hour?"

"Cody's?" Eli hummed as Sam agreed. "Got it."

"Who got him?" Kody asked when Eli hung up his phone. "Did Robby steal him?"

"No, he took off to Mexico." Eli got out of bed with a deep inhale. "We have to meet Sam to talk about it."

"Talk about Miguel missing? What's there to say? Miguel is missing." he followed as he got out of Eli's bed.

"The next step, what we're gonna do." he threw him the flannel from the dresser. "I had a dream about you."

Kodys eyebrows shot up. "Did you? What happened?"

"You were dying my hair." Eli smiled as he put a shirt on. "It was blue, like when we first met. It was like that, but I could tell by the way we were acting that it had been now instead of then."

Kody reached over and touched the top of his head. "Egh, it'll be long enough before long."

"You think I should do blue again? You liked that one the most." he pointed out, finding his shoes.

"Blue what?" Kody frowned his eyebrows.

Eli had to laugh. "Blue hair!"

"Oh, yeah. I did like that blue, it matched my sunglasses." he tripped over his own foot trying to pull his vans on. "I wonder if they make blue onion rings."

"I doubt it." he gave a minor laugh.

"I think I should dye Mantis' hair blue. Do you think that would be considered animal abuse? Obviously i'd use the safe dye to-" Kody began as he started to walk to the bathroom before Eli caught his wrist, pulling him back and into a kiss. Kodys eyebrows shot up when they pulled back. "I still have my morning breath."

He gave a shrug and nose scrunch in return. "I don't care."

Kody smiled, leaning in to kiss him again.

Kody was cleaning out the sinks when he heard the door open up. "I'm sorry, we're closed for the evening."

He glanced toward the door, doing a double take. He didn't really know Eli Moskowitz, they had math together but that was it. He knew kids liked to pick on him though, and he knew he was super cute. Now, he knew he was crying in the empty hair salon. "Are you crying?"

"No." Eli looked away. "Never mind."

"Wait." Kody hurried to turn off the sink. "What can I help you with?"

"You said you were closed." he looked back as him with a knowing look.

"Did I?" Kody giggled. "I don't remember that?"

Eli thought he was weird and a bit creepy, but it did make him smile. "I was thinking about doing something with my hair."

"I would hope so." Kody rocked on his heels. "This is a hair salon, you know?"

"This feels like FBI." Kody said as he sat in the booth. "Law and Order. This is creepy."

"It's not creepy." Sam shook her head as Eli rubbed Kodys back. "I just want all of us to be on the same page. If Miguel calls, we all need to tell each other and his Mom immediately."

"Let's do this again. You dropped him off at his apartment." Eli looked to Alaska, who was by Sams side. "You didn't ask why he didn't want to stay at the All Valley?"

"I did but he didn't say anything. He just said he wasn't ready and then thanked me for driving him." she shrugged in return. "I feel bad for all of this. I'm really sorry, guys."

"Its nod yours fault." Sam took her hand, Kody rose an eyebrow as he grabbed Eli's, getting an eyebrow raise in return. "I think-"

"Are we on a double date?" Kody interrupted. "It looks like we're on a very LGBTQ+ double date."

"A date where we discuss our friend running away?" Eli looked over at him. "That classifies as a date to you?"

"Oh, in top five best dates of all times." he nodded his head, looking to the girls. "Are the two of you on a date too?"

"You guys are together?" Eli frowned his eyebrows.

"We're not- we...it's complicated." Sam shook her head, not knowingly fully who to say her sworn enemy was in on this mutual, sometimes together in a romantic way, thing they had going on. "That doesn't matter right now."

"Truth. Putting on homophobic mode, no longer want to talk about lgbt double dates." Kody nodded as he cleared his throat and sat up, he punched Eli on the shoulder. "Bro punch. No homo."

"Oh my god." Sam squeezed the bridge of her nose while Alaska held back a laugh and Eli simply couldn't contain his laugher.

kylie speaks

didn't realize how much i
missed him until right the
hell now

didn't realize how much i missed him until right the hell now