XXXVIII. 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢-𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨

ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓐𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT—
anti-hero.

"Dude, did you catch that video I sent you of last years Sensei Taikai?" Eli asked Migeul as him and Robby walked in, Kody was in the middle of conversation with Anthony as he looked up

"Man, who knew people could kick that high?" Miguel agreed.

"Or that hard." Robby agreed with a laugh.

"Aw, look at them." Kody shook Anthony in joy.

"Guess that's why it's the biggest competition in the world." Sam cut into their conversation as Kody decided to join, giving Eli a much wider smile then he bothered with the others.

"I heard last years winners did a car commercial in Taiwan." he grinned in fascination.

"Dude, imagine being in a commercial. What would you do with all that money?" Mitch looked around with eyes as wide as silver dollars.

"Buy myself a food network but always chop everything like I would karate." Kody nodded with a wide smile. "And only wear my black belt."

"Okay!" Miguel's eyes widened as the group all laughed.

"I'd buy a yacht with a hot tub. Fill it with Smarties and hotties." Chris confirmed as he did a provocative dance, causing them to all start to laugh again.

"All right, all right. Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Daniel approached with his own comical look. "Kody, please, for the sake of all of us, wear more then your karate belt on the food network."

"Fine." Kody exhaled. "Take away all my fun, Mr.LaRusso."

"Yeah, wrong network, Kody." Eli confirmed for him as they all laughed once again.

"Remember!" Daniel cut in so the conversation would end. "Cobra Kai is gonna do everything they can to get a spot. And if they win this time, kids all over the world are gonna have to deal with the same crap you guys went though."

"But if we win, we can show the world how to stop them." Sam smiled as she held her backpack strap on her shoulder.

"First you must prove you can compete with best." Chozen nodded his head.

"But in order to do that, you have to be better than the best." Johnny gapped at each of them as he looked around the group. "Which is why we're gonna kick your asses into high gear."

"Sensei Lawrence, Sensei Toguchi, and I are gonna get you ready for the presentation." Daniel simplified it more, talking with his hands. "Okay, so come on. Let's get warmed up."

"Koala." Johnny caught Kodys arm before he could walk away. "What's this I hear about a karate belt on a food channel?"

After a long day of training extra hard to impress the judges, they resulted in celebrating after Alaska brought over pizza for everyone. She was in the process of supporting Sam with her being the only girl able to compete, though they both express faint worry when it came to Tory being the other one she'd be fighting. Kody traveled through the kitchen and toward the living room when Miguel waved him over for this.