ix. 𝐀 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐞𝐬

"Hang out the window or something

"Hang out the window or something." Kody encouraged as he drove slowly. After seven and a half hours, they'd made it to Clearlake and were currently lost in the cluster of backroads, looking for the large mansion Hawks grandparents owned on many acres of land. Both of the boys had spent too much time in the city to realize being surrounded by trees would cause the signal to be bad.

"That isn't gonna help anything." the red haired boy argued with a crazy look.

"Okay, well, without Lolly and Pops directions, we're lost." Kody said in disbelief, shaking his head.

"Thank you, I had no idea." Hawk huff in disbelief, tossing his phone down as he looked out the windshield. "I'm pretty sure it's this way."

"Pretty sure?" Kody rose his eyebrows. "Pretty sure is like saying you're maybe sure. And, hey, I love a good old fashion maybe, but not when we could be attacked and live out a horror movie."

"No, no, i'm positive." Hawk nodded his head quickly, pointing down one of the roads. "Go down there. I'm completely sure."

Kody took the right, going down the slightly bumpy road as Hawks playlist played from his radio. A sudden song came on, making him lung for his phone. Kodys eyes widened. "Woah! Woah! Woah! You're a Swifty?"

"No! No! Moon probably put it on there." he argued, trying to make it to his playlist quickly.

"Oh, sure, okay." Kody shook his head, driving down the road. "Look, I didn't stay up all night for Taylor Swift tickets for you to disrespect her. Keep it on."

"You're such a girl." Hawk rolled his eyes.

"I'm dying to see how this one ends." Kody sung his way, keeping his driving straight as Hawk rolled his eyes and pretended not to know it. "Grab your passport and my hand. Come on, don't leave me hanging, Hawk."

He looked over with a risen eyebrow, Taylor singing behind him before he sighed. "So it's gonna be forever."

"Or it's gonna go down in flames." Kody sung on sync with him, keeping his eyes on the road as they both got into the song, knowing no one else was around to listen. "You can tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain. Got a long list of ex-lovers. They'll tell you i'm insane. Cause you know I love the players. And you love the game!"

Hawk was trying not to laugh, holding his phone to Kody like a microphone. "Cause we're young and we're reckless. We'll take this way too far. It'll leave you breathless. Or with a nasty scar. Got a long list of ex lovers. They'll tell you i'm insane. But i've got a blank space-"

The pair came to a sudden stop when the car gave a jult. Hawk paused the music with an odd look. "Why'd you stop?"

"I didn't." Kody slammed on the gas, the tires spinning as mud shot up. "Oh, woah. Hawk, I think we're stuck in mud."

He looked over in disbelief. "I didn't notice."

"That's why I told you." the O'Dell boy said back, opening the door to look out. His back tires were half way sunken into the thick mud, pushing the gas again, not going anywhere. "Oh my god. This is your fault."

"My fault?" Hawk looked over in disbelief. "I didn't get you stuck in mud!"

"You gave me bad directions!" Kody gave a crazy look, getting out of the car as his feet sunk. "A crawfish is gonna come out and eat my toes."

"There is no crawfish." the red haired boy huffed, getting out of the car as they both walked toward the back. "Jesus, how'd we sink so fast?"

"Probably all those wings in the back." Kody shook his head, shaking his wrist. "Okay, i've put on two pounds of muscle, I can do this."

"You put on two pounds of muscle and think you're the shit?" Hawk asked in disbelief, both the boys bracing their hands on the back of Kodys car. "One, two-"

The two shoved with a groan. "Oh my god!"

"Jesus christ!" Kody turned around, trying to use his back to shove, but nothing was moving.

"Okay, go gas it, and i'll push." Hawk slapped his arm, getting a quick nod as Kody hurried toward the front seat. He kept his left leg out of the car, not wanting to get fully in the car. He hit the gas, the car hadn't moved.

"Are you sh-" Kody began, stopping as he held back a laugh, seeing Hawk completed covered in mud from the tires spinning it at him. "Oh my god."

"Are you kidding me?" Hawk asked in disbelief as Kody could no longer hold back a laugh.

"It wasn't my fault." the brunette walked his way.

"You didn't have to laugh." Hawk sling mud his way, watching it splatter a line of mud from his nose to left jaw. "You deserve that."

"Okay, one more time." Kody nodded quickly, the two getting behind the car again. "Ready. One, two-"

The pair shoved harshly, the car moved forward some as the two cheered. "Okay, shove."

It was easier now, the two pushed it harshly as Kodys car rolled out of the mud hole they'd ran into. Kodys feet slipped on the mud, making him go face first into the mud as the car rolled forward. Hawk was the one to laugh now, watching him sit up, covered in it. "How's it feel?"

"I hate you." he laughed in return, grasping Hawks arm as he pulled him up.

It wasn't long before the pair had showed up at the large house, at least twice the size of the LaRusso house. Hawk hurried Kody to the back, grasping the water hose. "My grandma has a thing for messed."

"Horrible first impression." Kody said back, leaning down some as Hawk got the dried mud at of his hair. "That's so cold!"

"Is it cold?" he leaned over, twisting the handle again as the water shot out ten times harder, making Kody get hit in the face with the hard water pressure, stumbling back. "Oh!"

"Ow!" he gave a crazy look, rubbing his nose. "Right up the nose."

"Sorry." Hawk said through laughter, encouraging him back over to get what he could off him. "Okay, okay, do me."

Kody took the water hose, spraying it on Hawk and rubbing the mud off. "What about your hair?"

"Don't worry about it. We'll just get in the shower." Hawk shook his head, making sure Kody got what he could off of him. "Maybe Lolly is out."

"She isn't." a new voice rung, making the two look to the left quickly to see an older woman, that was pretty and had bright blue eyes and blonde hair, holding a margarita in her left hand as she stared. "Hi, boys."

"Hi, Lolly." Hawk said back, guilt like as they stood muddy and soaking of water. "We were just-"

"In need of a shower." she nodded, eyeing the two. "Try not to track mud in."

She turned, making Hawk and Kody shared a comical look before following.

kylie speaks

happy valentine's day from
the most chaotic boyfriends
i know.

happy valentine's day fromthe most chaotic boyfriends i know