xxvii. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐬!

"My Moms making you some pancakes

"My Moms making you some pancakes." Kody walked back into his room. Eli hadn't left for nearly two days now, curled up in Kodys bed with his computer. "Did you talk to your parents?"

"They said I can stay." he mumbled.

Kody crawled in behind him, like he had most hours through the day. Lucky, Jimmy and Dotti loved Eli enough to know what a hard time he was going through, and Kody got to stay home with him. His arms went around his waist, Eli dropped the computer and turned to face him. The brunette gave a little grin, looking up at the grey hood. "Feel any better today?"

He shook his head slightly. Kody rubbed his face with his thumb. "Wanna watch the food channel?"

"We've been watching the food channel." he almost smiled, sinking deeper into his pillows. "I just wanna stay here forever."

"Okay." Kody sat up.

Eli caught his arm. "With you too, I mean. Only if you want to."

Kody had to smile. "Obviously I want to, you fool."

He did smile that time, a sad one, but it was there. Mantis laid at their feet, providing Eli comfort each time Kody would get up. The Moskowitz boy leaned in some so his face hid in Kodys shoulder. "Are you sure you don't need go to school?"

"Why would I go to school when I can stay here with you?" his hand snaked around his back some to rub his shoulders. "When you go back, i'll go back."

"I should just homeschool." he exhaled, rolling back over so his back had been to him. "It's embarrassing."

"Not true. I like it." Kody pointed out, rubbing his shoulder again. "Turn back around."

When Eli turned, Kody leaned over him to meet him in a kiss.

The doorbell went on, Kody pulled back with a smile. "Companies here."

"Who is it?" Eli sat up as he watched him crawl out of bed and head for the door. "Kody!"

"Hey." Kody spoke when Robby opened the apartment door. The Keene boy rolled his eyes. "Anyone home?"

"Just me." he answered with a shrug.

"Oh, good." Kody smiled, having it fall as his foot collided with Robbys chest, kicking him backwards. Robby attacked him, Kodys back slamming the door shut as his hands latched onto his collar, the pair spinning as Kody broke Robby free, kicking him in the side so he stumbled into the counter. Robby spun around, but Kody blocked his hit, punching him in the chest. "That's what you get for turning into a jackass!"

"Rather be a jackass then a coward." Robby argued as the pair spun again, crashing into the table as they flipped over it.

"Says the bitch who had to tie someone down to get what they wanted." Kody reached up, taking Robbys face and slamming it into his own head. He rolled him off as he stood up, taking a breath. "Don't mess with him again, Robby. I mean it."

Robby rubbed his bloody lip as he looked up at Kody from the ground. "Or what?"

He smiled, nodding his head, leaving him with the question as he left.

"You ignoring me?" Tory asked when Alaska opened her locker, Tory heading over. She was ignored again. "Ah, so you are."

"Just have better things in my life to worry about." she mumbled, taking her books.

"Okay, ouch." Tory scoffed slightly, catching her wrist as Alaska yanked it away. "What's the matter? What'd I do?"

The Lee girl sighed, looking around. "I heard what you and your friends did to Kodys friend."

Tory laughed. "That traitor? He had it coming."

"So you assault him?" she looked in disbelief. "Aren't you all about no pussy moves?"

Tory rose her eyebrows. "You literally don't even like that guy, why are you acting like this?"

"Because this is stupid." she turned to walk away, Tory followed her. "You're literally on probation, too. If he wanted to press charges, your ass would be in juvie right now."

"Yeah, maybe mind your own business about stuff you don't know about." Tory yanked her arm so she faced her. "Why do you even care? What? I help Robby get revenge on a traitor, who is literally nothing but a dick to you, and i'm the bad guy?"

"You're not the bad guy." she stared at her. "You're just listening to the bad guy so much that you can't even remember to be your own person."

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Tory snapped at her.

"Something wrong?" Sams voice rung from behind her. Alaska yanked her arm free from Tory as they both looked back at Sam. "Al?"

"No, it's fine." she covered for Tory, the Nichols girl looked her way. "I was just saying that I needed to go to debate team early."

As she left, the pair of enemies were stood face to face. Sam glared at Tory. "Don't mess with her."

"I wouldn't hurt her." Tory glared in return. "Heard you and Miguel broke up again. Let me guess, she's next on your list of people to cheat on?"

"Do you really want to go over what we just talked about this morning?" Sam mocked her slightly. "When I said to not even look at me funny, that went for Alaska too. If you hurt her-"

"I'm not the one that's gonna hurt her." Tory cut her off. "That's what you do, isn't it? Get people close to you then break their hearts?"

Sam rolled her eyes, going to walk away from Tory caught her wrist, pulling her back some. Sam was taken back, because her hold wasn't as harsh as she suspected it to be. "I wouldn't hurt her."

"Good." Sam stared up at her. "Guess that's the one thing we have in common."

They stared at each other for a moment longer before Sam pulled her wrist free, walking away.

kylie speaks

eakkkkklkllkkl