🔞Chapter One: An Erased Hystory of Sorcerers

Start from the beginning

I made it to my room with a long draw out sigh after locking the door, flexing my muscles and popping my joints while turing on the mood LED wall lights for my room. I looked around my room, to the mirrors that covered the section of the ceiling above my canopy bed to the dark lacey curtains that covered my windows all the way down to the fuzzy black and red rug that covered majority of my wooden floor.

Yuji would be here soon, yet I wanted to make everything nice for him.

'Why the Fuck am I doing this again?'

It really was the question, why would I do this when I had Sukuna... Maybe I was lonely, but this strange feeling was driven by something else I couldn't really name, like there was an invisible string pulling taut in reference to my best friend.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing, the very person I was thinking about was calling. I answered without delay and put him on speaker.

"Hey I just made it over. Is the door locked? I brought the key just in case." He gave a nervous chuckle which cause me to smile. "Use the key." Without saying much else I hung up just as I heard my lock jingle with the insertion of the keys.

He was walking inside my doors threshold, locking the door behind him as he saw me standing in my room, playing with the fuzzy rug with my toes

"Hey Fei...I hope that I didn't make you uncomfortable with what I asked earlier." He gave me a friendly hug as I turned my television on, looking for a movie to watch before things hit my mirrors.

"Yuyu, kindly shut up." I lightly shoved him on the bed his sock covered feet dangling over the edge, just barely touching the floor. He gave a soft laugh, turning over so that his attention was to the movie.

" Did you eat?" I questioned, watching him glance back at me, nodding. "I had some Katsudon before I left home, you don't have to worry about feeding me." He gave a kind smile, rubbing his attention back to the movie that was playing.

'Sukuna took what he wanted we he wanted, he was abrupt with his presuts as I was abruptly hungry for them. Yuji is so soft and kind... I'm not exactly sure how to approach the situation.'

My mind was going a mile a minute, deciding it was a good idea to get refreshments and his favorite flavored cake from the fridge. I was back in the room moments later with a candle stick sitting in the middle of the cake slice, a lighter torch in my hands, lightly nudging his foot with my knee.

"Yubear, turn around." I whispered, surprisingly drawing his attention to me. He turned, sitting up, his eyes sparkling at the sight of his favorite flavored cake just as I lit the candle. "Happy fifteenth year, I wish you many more happy years to come." I smiled softly, and yet I felt an impending sense of dread, handing him the plate with the cake and the drink I brought with me. His eyes watered a bit as he took my offering, closing his eyes breifly before blowing out his singular candle.

"Thank you Fei, this means the world to me." He stared up at me for a long while, his eyes studying my face with an expression that was slowly becoming more intense. His eyes were on my own, putting the cake down on the nightstand, and standing before me. He was slightly taller thank my current human appearance, his wild pink hair just as gravity defying as I remembered. "You've been there with me my whole life, I hope you don't end up leaving me too. I'm not sure how long my grandpa has left." He whispered, stepping closer until he was physically chest to chest with me.

"Focus on me..." I stated, slowly sliding my hand under his loose fitting shirt, watching him tremble, his face flushed in red...

'Strangely adorible...'