Lets See Who Breaks First[N.S.F.W. 🔞] ⚠️

[A Ryomen Sukuna X Op Oc Fanfiction]

"I never said you could walk away, Human." his voice reverberates through my skull, causing the bones in my spine to tingle one at a time.

when I turned to face him, my plump lips held nothing but a smirk. " I think you forget who's really the boss here. Should I remind you with this tight pussy that you enjoy so much." he stood ramrod straight, all four of his eyes gleaming red with mirth. " You wanna drive me crazy don't you? I forget that you're so tight it hurts... Naughty human."

...

In which a girl from an unknown yet powerful bloodline gives both Gojo and Sukuna a run for their money.

Her eyes tell her story, her scars are the words written in permenant ink on her melanin skin... her lips open to sing a song that no one should know or understand...

All to one who knows it well...

...
..
.
Ryomen Sukuna

----

[This story isn't sutible for minors under the age of 18

[This story isn't sutible for minors under the age of 18. I've warned you here and I'll only want you once more. This story isn't sutible for minors under the age of 18. If you are a minor, leave this story and come back when you're old enough.

I cannot give you a list of the fuckery that's going to occur so, I just want to say to all you Sukuna simps: Hold on to your panties, it's going to be a crazy ride.

Anyway thank you for clicking on this story. I wanna get all my fanfiction urges out of my system before I go back to writing my own shit. If you're interested, I have other stories listed; feel free to check it out.

I'll be updating my stories every week, I will not tell you which ones I'm updating, that wouldn't be fair.

Anyway, thank you once again and don't forget I comment and vote. Message me on nlmy message board or pms, I'll be sure to answer. Until then...

Laters.

~Xzyztent]