She quickly typed a line: [Ah, so uncomfortable, so uncomfortable, so uncomfortable, so uncomfortable (crazy.jpg)]

    [week 11: I'll pick you up at night. ]

    [Ginger is delicious: Haven't you finished your work yet? ]

    [week 11: Take leave. ]

    Jiang Qian looked at the two words sent by Shi Yizhou, her eyes softened: [Okay (Happy Puppy.jpg). ]

    [week 11: (Happy Puppy.jpg)]

    Steal my emoji again!

    Jiang Qian put down the phone and made a nasal sound, feeling uncomfortable, and suffocated another large bottle of water.

    However, although she was not feeling well, fortunately, her part of the filming was coming to an end soon. The focus of the filming shifted from the interaction between A Chu and Rong Yin to the heroine herself, which really helped her a lot.

    Even if she takes the title of the second female lead, as the final villain in the fairy tale heroine, she doesn't have as much ink as she expected.

    I only need to work for three to five hours a day, and sometimes I can have a whole day of vacation, but Cheng Yuning, who has a thick stack of scripts, is different. .

    ——However, Meng Siqiao, who was a small attendant, stayed by her side every day tirelessly.

    The relationship between the future aunt and sister-in-law is unimaginable for outsiders. It is estimated that even without this relationship, Cheng Yuning can take care of Meng Siqiao as his own sister.

    But I don't know if it's been a long time in the sun recently, Cheng Yuning always felt that Meng Siqiao's state was not very good.

    It seems to be getting weaker and weaker every day, even though he is just sitting there, he always looks like a porcelain doll that will shatter when touched.

    Cheng Yuning would come to her side every intermission and ask similar questions as the previous few times.

    "Si Qiao, are you okay, or are you still uncomfortable? Do you want to go to the hospital, I'll accompany you." and so on.

    But whenever she finished asking, Meng Siqiao would hesitate to answer and say nothing, and would deliberately pretend that she was okay.

    The more Meng Siqiao said this, the more worried Cheng Yuning became.

    The sadness on her face is visible to the naked eye. If it weren't for the system's mandatory bonuses in acting, it is estimated that she would not be able to complete her own job.

    Cheng Yuning looked at her stubbornly again, and said that she should go to work and don't have to worry about her girl. She squatted down with the hem of her skirt, and slowly touched her forehead with the back of her hand.

    Body temperature was normal, no signs of fever.

    There is no nasal sound, no runny nose, and it doesn't seem to be a cold... It's

    obvious that the temperature has been cooling recently, is it still a heatstroke?

    Cheng Yuning's facial features were wrinkled because of worry, and Meng Siqiao, who was looking at her with a smile, raised her hand and flicked her forehead.

    "Sister-in-law, what's your expression?"

    "Don't make trouble, tell me you're uncomfortable." Cheng Yuning's eyebrows almost turned into eight characters, "I think you look like you're sick..."