The man beside her did not say anything, like a sleeping beauty in a coma in a fairy tale, only a gentle breath echoed. in a quiet room.

    "Strange..." Did he see it wrong?

    Jiang Qian sat up straight with some doubts, and then turned over and sat up from the bed.

    Leave him alone, after all, she still has work to do today~

    She yawned, thinking about going back to the side bed to wash up, clean up and make breakfast, but Jiang Qian's thought just came up , before his feet hit the ground, he was suddenly wrapped around his waist by a pair of big hands.

    The woman who had been restrained suddenly shuddered, she immediately turned her head to look, the shirtless man was burying his head in the quilt at this time, and only two arms were left to hug her tightly, unwilling to let go.

    His shoulders were covered with red marks and bite marks, and he looked extravagant and indulgent, which made Jiang Qian look away with a guilty conscience.

    "...Going to work."

    "I'll take you off." Shi Yizhou's voice was muffled, but he didn't move.

    The strength from the waist made the two fall into a stalemate for a while, and Jiang Qian acquiesced to his coquettish behavior almost instantly.

    She raised her hand, patted Shi Yizhou's head as if smoothing the hair, and helped him press down the slightly raised hair.

    "Don't stay in bed."

    Jiang Qian's hand movements were gentle and careful, and there was a gentleness in her tone that she didn't even notice.

    Shi Yizhou, who was buried in the quilt, said something, and after he was comforted enough, he twisted his neck, revealing a clear and beautiful eye.

    He looked up at Jiang Qian's pajamas, and suddenly remembered that the bear pajamas had rolled twice on the living room floor last night.

    She seems to be covered with her own taste.

    very satisfied.

    Shi Yizhou rubbed his forehead on the outside of Jiang Qian's thigh, smiled contentedly, and then slipped off the bed.

    The person who was looking down suddenly needs to look up. When Jiang Qian was wondering what he was going to do, he was suddenly picked up from the front.

    The unexpected hanging made her startled, she hurriedly hugged Shi Yizhou's shoulders, and hurriedly wrapped her legs around him.

    That koala-like action made Shi Yizhou laugh out loud, and of course Jiang Qian puffed up in exasperation.

    "What are you doing! You scared me to death!" She shouted, afraid that she would fall off, and her upper body could only push forward with all her might.

    Shi Yizhou said without hesitation, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

    "..." Jiang Qian's eyes widened, "Your apology is too insincere!"

    The man who heard her complain snorted, and then slammed her up with bad intentions.

    "Ah!"

    Jiang Qian, who was startled by her weightlessness for the second time, started to struggle, she leaned back with all her might, and when she tried to fall on the bed behind her, she was clapped by Shi Yizhou's free hand. A bit of ass.

    With a snap, Jiang Qian stuttered and was speechless.

    "You, what are you doing! It's early in the morning."