Jiang Qian's eyelids twitched fiercely, and she checked the dialog box with the little assistant up and down again, but it didn't add up. Thirty items.

    So the rest...

    She exited the chat interface silently, which is good, except for a few funny videos that Chi Wei and Shi Xingqi shared with her on a daily basis, the rest of the red dots were all from Xu Ziyi.

    And it hasn't stopped yet, still vibrating every two seconds.

    Jiang Qian's mouth was suddenly dry. She opened the dialog box with a guilty conscience, and after a long deliberation, she replied: 'Wake up', and then went to see the news that Xu Ziyi kept coming like an earthquake.

    "More than 50 misunderstandings are all scolding me..." Jiang Qian muttered to herself with a drooping expression. She was already ready to be well educated, but what Xu Ziyi transmitted was all about her work. It's still the kind of content that makes people's blood pressure soar at a glance.

    [Xu Ziyi: You and Ning Shengyan are on the hot search. ]

    These big characters stood out as if they were marked red in her skull. Jiang Qian's first reaction was that the scene of her and Ning Shengyan arguing in the back of the RV was secretly recorded. After all, Director Hu also said that these days The paparazzi are getting more and more difficult to deal with, those who stay for a long time are fine, they can still be avoided with a little effort; but those who are more hard-working... would rather put the memory card in the ass and take the information out.

    [Xu Ziyi: The photo was blurry, but the location is right (photo) (screenshot) Fortunately, the hot search came up in the early morning, and the company caught it immediately, and it has been suppressed. ]

    Can it really be suppressed so easily? There is no easy solution to the matter related to Ning Shengyan, and it is estimated that it will be exposed again soon.

    Jiang Qian seems to have anticipated her own hopeless future... mainly in terms of work: maybe whatever you do in the future will have something to do with this dog-skin plaster.

    She thought about it and opened the picture that Xu Ziyi sent with a headache.

    [Xu Ziyi: (Jiang Qian, dressed in sneaky clothes, walks out of the hotel with a tall man hand in hand.JPG) Your hat is really ugly. Can you not wear it next time? (Screenshot of Weibo: The reason why Jiang Qian has no fashion resources has been found, this hat is ugly and crying). ]

    Where is ugly! [Ginger is really delicious: Thank you, I will give everyone one at the company's annual meeting. ]

    Her subordinates sent a long string of words, and then clicked on the picture to take a closer look:

    the picture with the thick watermark was almost from a top view, and it could be seen that it was taken from a remote and high place; In the high place near the crew hotel, there is only the mountain diagonally opposite.

    Jiang Qian: "..." Not to mention whether sitting in the woods on a rainy day will cause you to be hacked, isn't this shot of her and Shi Yizhou, who have a half-money relationship with Ning Shengyan.

    She was stunned and sent a voice over.

    "It's not me and him."

    [I'm not stupid, of course I know it's not. ] Xu Ziyi replied quickly, but her next words almost made Jiang Qian knock off the top of the tent.

    That's a screenshot of a Weibo post that Ning Shengyan posted early in the morning but deleted in seconds:

    [@ningshengyan: You should have a good rest after filming. (Scenery outside the window.jpg)]