"I... guessed it right?" Seeing that the man on the opposite side didn't speak for a long time, she faltered.

    To be honest, homosexuals and heterosexuals are equal, it is nothing more than the difference in personal sexual orientation and choice, and she does not mean to discriminate, but this is Cheng Yuning, the heroine, the heroine with eight spare tires in the original book, The heroine who catches everyone's attention as soon as she appears!

    ——But think about it, no one has ever stipulated that beauties and beauties can’t be posted.

    But then again, this is Cheng Yuning!

    But stereotypes should be rejected, right?

    Jiang Qian's thoughts turned eighty turns, and she inevitably felt that she had offended Cheng Yuning unintentionally; after all, many people would keep silent about their sexuality, she was able to open up and tell herself that she should show at least support and understanding. right.

    Thinking of this, her expression was cramped and uneasy, "Yuning, I didn't mean that..."

    "I didn't!"

    Jiang Qian said halfway through, Cheng Yuning suddenly retrieved her voice from the astonishment, even more than She was still anxious, "I didn't, I was with her brother!"

    "..."

    Embarrassing, really embarrassing, embarrassing to death.

    In an instant, a more suffocating silence than before lingered in the air, accompanied by the sultry smell of summer, making people uncomfortable.

    Jiang Qian seemed to be missing a brain stem, and sat on the seat blankly, with her head tilted to one side with a slight arc.

    She can't remember what she did or said just now, but if there is a regret medicine in the world, or the Meng Po soup that can forget the scene of the death of the society, she must have tons of it. Do a dozen bowls first.

    Seeing Cheng Yuning stunned in place, Jiang Qian smiled and pulled the watermelon bowl back, picked up the fork and laughed stupidly.

    "Hahaha, so that's how it is."

    After laughing, the man on the other side still didn't respond for a long time, which made him even more embarrassed.

    "...Please say something." Jiang Qian trembled with her arms and put her hands on her forehead. She didn't dare to hold it too hard, so she could only hide it, for fear of rubbing off her makeup. , when I fill in the close-up, my face is red and white.

    She was so tangled that she couldn't help herself, and at this time, in Cheng Yuning's mind, the system was making a nearly crazy laughter.

    [Hahahaha, host, I'm dying of laughter, she actually thought you and Meng Siqiao were together, OMG hahaha. 】

    Instead of the usual Cheng Yuning, most of the time, she would just mute it directly, or scolded it a few times, but today, Jiang Qian's brain supplement is so outrageous that even she herself can't help but want to laugh when she regains her senses.

    'Maybe I didn't make it clear myself, poof. '

    【Host, you lied! I can hear you giggling! 】

    One person was giggling and laughing for a while, Cheng Yuning looked up and found that Jiang Qian's face was almost slammed into the bowl.

    She immediately rounded up the game and moved the bowl to the side again, "Blame me, blame me. If I knew you had such a clever mind, I wouldn't let you guess."