Fortunately, God seemed to have heard her appeal, and there was no moth in the next time.

The bright sunshine and the green grass made people feel calm; Jiang Qian played with the balls on the grass for a long time, and shared some tips for raising dogs with everyone.

In the end, Jiang Qian's live broadcast came to an end under the sun, but about the wealth and beauty in the world that she and Xu Ziyi discussed together... There

is a high probability that this life is hopeless.

After the live broadcast, because they were afraid that they would be on the hot search because several people of the opposite sex were vying to give her gifts, Jiang Qian's entire team was paying close attention to the Chaohua channel. Netizens put on the hat of a funny girl.

Just because she forgot to manage the expression when she saw the gift, Pupil Earthquake was taken and made into an expression pack.

Not only that, but even the public account began to analyze her personality, saying that she made the right move, and that she was definitely the next well-known flower in the entertainment industry.

More than 2,000 words were full of eloquence, and they were written as if they were real, making Jiang Qian silent for a long time after reading it.

... In other words, she will not be forced to go the comedian route in the future.

Thinking of this, the woman shuddered, forcing herself to drive all the messy thoughts out of her mind; she took a sip of water to calm down, then picked up her phone to check the background of her live broadcast account.

Excluding the 50% commission from the platform, the amount that can be withdrawn now is more than 4.3 million.

Are your family born prodigal?

Jiang Qian covered her chest with both hands and fell to the side. She felt heartache as if ten aunties were holding needles and poking her fingers.

She listlessly picked up her phone and dialed Shi Xingqi's number, "Hello..." The

resentful voice slowly spit out of her mouth just now, and was instantly suppressed by the loud voice of the arrogant boy on the opposite side.

"Sister-in-law! Did you see my heroic performance just now, hahahaha! Although I haven't brushed Zhao Puppies, I'll give you a long face!

" I know that I am running around the house with the speakerphone on at the moment.

When Jiang Qian, who was originally slack, heard the cross on her head.

"That's more than one million. Did you forget that you couldn't even add half a tank of gasoline last month?" She put her mouth close to the sound hole, "Give me the account, and Zhao Xingyu to inquire about it, too. I'll refund half of it back to you."

"I don't have much, I still have to pay taxes and deduct handling fees!"

When Jiang Qian was in a bad mood, her tone was not as peaceful as usual, and the whole person became rude ; Shi Xingqi sensed something was wrong, and ran over to hold up the phone.

"Ah? Sister-in-law, what do you mean?" he asked.

"Literally."

Shi Xingqi was anxious, "You can give it to me, what can you do for Zhao Xiaodog!"

...Does it mean that she is really waiting for her to retreat halfway back? These words made Jiang Qian want to hit

him on the head along the internet cable, "If you don't want to waste money, you shouldn't brush it in the first place. Why bet against him?"

My Husband Has A Lot Of Money And Doesn't Like To Go HomeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara