The youth's expression became more distorted when he opened his mouth, "Can you please... help me call Shi Xingqi." "Shi Xingqi

    ? We don't seem to have an actor with this name here."

    Zhao Xingyu was anxious.

    Isn't this nonsense?

    The whole "Chong'an" was invested by that stinky boy who hurt people. He has already inquired about it clearly. Shi Xingqi was huddled on the set when he had nothing to do!

    "It's the one who has a sullen face every day, wears dark clothes when he doesn't do his job, and where there is fun, there is his round inch!" The young man became anxious and slapped his thigh.

    The security responded immediately, "Oh, you said him!"

    Zhao Xingyu: "..." Shi Xingqi really has you, it seems that I am not the only one who hates you.

    But he showed surprise on his face, "Yes, it's him, please call him for me."

    "Okay, then you wait a while."

    Because he wasn't looking for an actor, the uncle of the security guard was not so strict. He held the walkie-talkie and shouted twice. It didn't take long for Shi Xingqi, who was dressed in a dark style, to come over.

    The breeze blowing his shirt, coupled with his extremely unfriendly expression, made Shi Xingqi look like an emotionless killer.

    Mengmeng lowered her voice, "Who is this?"

    "People from Shi's family can contact Jiang Bao from him." Zhao Xingyu said it directly without deliberately concealing it; everyone here has read the hot search and heard it It was a 'relative' who came, and the bitter face subsided a lot.

    Especially the little girl, "Wouldn't that allow him to help bring the letter to Jiang Jiang!"

    "It should be possible...."

    Zhao Xingyu's answer was not very confident, but he didn't care when he saw the person walking up to him. After explaining more, "Brother Shi!" flew over.

    Seeing the attentive smile on his raised face, Shi Xingqi paused.

    "Zhao Puppies, have you taken the wrong medicine?"

    What's the matter, "..." Zhao Xingyu really wanted to kill this evil pen, but he had to bow his head when he asked for it. He smiled even more brilliantly under the strange eyes of the support club. .

    "Here are a few fans of the support club. We originally wanted to send flowers to celebrate Jiang...Sister Jiang's completion, but I didn't expect to miss it."

    "My...Sister's fans?" Shi Xingqi almost made a mistake After speaking, fortunately, his brain was turned back; the young man's arrogant and arrogant tension immediately loosened, and he walked outside the crew with a smile.

    He looked at the small crowd. Although he didn't see the main lord, they all had smiles on their faces, and everyone had more or less around Jiang Qian in their hands.

    Shi Xingqi smiled happily, "My sister has already finished filming, the crew is catching up with the progress, and she is not the lead actor, so I just celebrated briefly."

    "I'm sorry, it's hard for you to make a trip." He patted his head and explained.

    A clear answer made the fans feel less uncomfortable, "It's alright, it's okay, Jiang Bao has worked hard to film, but we didn't confirm a good time."