"I'm fine." She called back Shi Yizhou, who had walked to the front desk with a stern face, "Hurry up and shoot, I hope now that you don't have any fractures, you'll be fine."

    After that, she stepped on high heels and walked towards the When the target department walked over, Shi Yizhou saw her back in a hurry and reacted instantly.

    She is caring about me, right?

    Definitely not this time.

    The man followed with a slight joy, and felt that his arm didn't hurt as much as before.

    The whole process of registering and filming was much faster than Jiang Qian imagined. Shi Yizhou came out after staying in the small house for a few minutes. The two of them waited for a while before picking up the film.

    Jiang Qian raised it to the top of her head the moment she got it, and observed it under the illumination of the hospital light.

    The woman foolishly looked for a suitable light at the door of the department, and moved back and forth with small steps. When she saw that, Yizhou couldn't help but pursed her lips and laughed.

    Jiang Qian actually couldn't understand it, but she felt uneasy if she didn't look at it, but the more she looked, the more she felt that something was wrong.

    "Why do I feel like there are so many cracks." She panicked, but she lowered her head to meet the faint smile on Shi Yizhou's unrecovered face.

    "What are you laughing at." She was dying of anxiety, how could this person be like a normal person!

    "There is a result in the bag."

    Shi Yizhou reminded him aloud. When Jiang Qian heard it, he hurriedly rummaged through the bag that the nurse had brought over, and sure enough, there was something there.

    The thin sheet of paper on which the diagnosis results were printed seemed to weigh thousands of pounds. The woman frowned and read it carefully from top to bottom. It wrote a lot of medical information that she didn't quite understand until she saw the last line.

    [No abnormality]

    "It's okay! No fractures!"

    The heart that had been hanging for a long time finally let go, and Jiang Qian's eyes widened with joy. She repeated this sentence twice, looking even more excited than Shi Yizhou next to her.

    "No, but you should pay more attention to the strain. The doctor said just now that the force is severe and needs ice compresses. When you go back, you need to prepare some ice cubes for backup."

    Jiang Qian babbled about the diagnosis results for a long time, looking at her as if she had won the lottery With the same reddish cheeks, Shi Yizhou's heart also calmed down.

    "That's good." The

    man whispered these two words, and he didn't even know what he was referring to.

    In the end, the two returned to the doctor's consultation room with the film, and after being told a lot of precautions, they received a lot of oral medicine.

    Although Shi Yizhou did not have a fracture, his injuries were still very serious. The doctor helped him with ice compresses, put a thick circle of medicine on both forearms, and wrapped them tightly with gauze.

    "Twenty-four hours later, take it apart, and then change to a new medicine. You shouldn't be able to move for the past two days. Let your family take care of it. After recovery, you should also avoid lifting and picking up heavy objects, you know."