Jiang Qian briefly described Shi Yizhou's condition to the little nurse, took a small piece of paper, and finally followed the direction of her finger and walked into the room with the door open on the side of the elevator.

    Inside the house, the doctor with reading glasses was pouring tea, and he didn't turn around when he heard footsteps.

    He raised his hand and said, "Sit first."

    Jiang Qian saw that Shi Yizhou's hands were not very convenient, and went up to help him move the stool by the table a little.

    The tall man said "thank you" obediently and sat down.

    His hands were unnaturally on his lap, his upper body was straight, and he seemed a little nervous. This scene was familiar to Jiang Qian standing behind him, so he squinted unconsciously.

    very good.

    When Yizhou was pregnant in October, she looked like she had come to accompany someone for a check-up.

    Jiang Qian shook her head to get rid of the strange thoughts, and turned her attention to the old doctor who took a sip of tea.

    "Doctor, his two arms are injured, can you take a look at it?" The

    old doctor helped his glasses, "Come on, put your hands on the table."

    He looked at Shi Yizhou's arms for a long time, and went on Palpation, "How did you do this?" The

    man said without hesitation, "I picked up something."

    "It's a heavy object." Jiang·zhong·qian added.

    Shi Yizhou opened his mouth for a long time and then closed it again. The doctor over there had already observed his condition, and he took up a pen and wrote something on the paper.

    "The local force is a bit serious, it is slightly swollen, and the strain is not running away. I apply ice for a while, and then quickly go to take a film to see." The old doctor with glasses shouted for a long time, then tore off the paper and handed it to Jiang Qian , "How high are you taking something, why are your arms like this."

    Shi Yizhou didn't speak for a long time, but Jiang Qian suddenly became uneasy.

    "...more than two meters, more than 90 pounds...but there is a buffer."

    Doctor: "..."

    Tsk.

    Young people really know how to play.

    He took a deep look at the two of them, "Okay, hurry up and bring the film to me later. If there is a fracture, I will be busy."

    As soon as he heard that there is a possibility of a fracture, Jiang Qian said Everyone was getting better. She walked out of the consultation room side by side with Shi Yizhou, and she lowered her head by one centimeter with every step she took.

    Seeing that the woman's head was low and her white neck was already exposed, Shi Yizhou comforted, "I'm fine."

    "But I have something to do." She lowered her head in frustration.

    As soon as the man stopped, he spoke a little faster than usual, "Is it still a pain in the neck, or did I just rub it there? Let's go make another call."

    "..."

    How can you act more anxious than me.

    Jiang Qian felt that her goosebumps were about to rise.