What's the matter, what about the invitation? stuck?

    After the rest of his life, Shi Yizhou did not realize that his self-consciousness was disappearing, and his other identity was not caught. He was just relieved, but he did not reflect at all.

    Seeing his boss staring at the phone for a long time, Li Te came over with the boiled tea, "Boss, what should I do about the meeting."

    Shi Yizhou's hand froze, "I'm not the protagonist in today's meeting. , it's just a piece of land, let them make trouble."

    "Okay." Li Tesuke nodded.

    "By the way, people who go to the top floor in the future must strictly register, if the wife wants to come..." The man noticed the staring eyes of the assistant next to him, and his tone was stern, "Notify me in advance." At the

    end, Shi Yizhou felt The tone was not strong enough, and he added, "Must."

    So the security of Shiyue Group ushered in a small upgrade, along with a document with an official seal.

    The above is very euphemistic, but everyone understands it.

    Someone was chatting with me in the stairwell, and was caught by the boss at the top of the company.

    "As expected of the boss..." On the

    other side, Jiang Qian, who was fully armed from masks to sunglasses, carried a small bag and walked around the door of Shiyue Group. She was going to find a place to sit for a while and see if she could find something in the afternoon. things to do.

    The woman who threw the keychain walked towards the parking space, and before she got there, she saw a young man lying on her hood for a group photo, pouting her butt, holding her phone and changing several expressions.

    Jiang Qian took a detour from a distance and looked ahead. Isn't this an acquaintance?

    "Jiang Kai?"

    She whispered, and the young man beside the car jumped up, "Who?"

    "...Sister Qian?" The

    other party called out her name accurately. : Is your disguise so bad? Even Li Tesuke recognized her in the morning.

    Depressed, she asked Jiang Kai how he guessed it—

    "Aura, but it's mainly voice." He explained solemnly, "Anyway, I'm also a 15th-level UP master."

    "Amazing . .”

    This point is indeed neither bragging nor black, “Why do you have time to come out? Yesterday, I saw you said on Weibo that you were going to retreat for three days, and you can’t hold back on the first day?

    ” , and I can also take pictures with my beloved car." Jiang Kai said, his hand touched the R8 on the back again, "If I could drive, I would have to buy one.

    " With the eyes of a lover, Jiang Qian suddenly had an idea.

    "I don't know how to drive, I'll always be in a car."

    She held the car key up high in the youth's puzzled look, "Would you like to experience it?"

    "Boiled! I'm on fire!

    " Jiang     Kai immediately slipped into the co-pilot, and touched the car as soon as he got in the car, "I didn't expect Kai to have today.

    "

As soon as it lighted up, his head nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.

    It was a coincidence that Jiang Qian and Jiang Kai were both surnamed Jiang. Not only could they chat, but they also had a bad habit of not liking eating alone.