After the two finished speaking, the air was eerily quiet for two seconds.

    Jiang Qian hummed twice, "Then I'll go first?"

    "Walk slowly, ma'am."

    Li Tesuke said and quickly gave way behind him. Seeing Jiang Qian's eyes, he was a little puzzled, as if he couldn't wait to hurry. Like leaving.

    The woman left with a delicate mood. It happened that the elevator stopped at the 21st floor. She didn't stop there, and went down happily.

    Shi Yue's elevator was steady and fast, and now Jiang Qian was the only one left. She was standing in the square space and her chest was blocked by a dazed heart.

    Calls are not answered, text messages are not returned, people have come to the office and still no sign.

    Is it true that the male protagonists in the novel are all arrogant, domineering, dazzling and cool, and are they not seen by 'mortals' like them?

    But how to get out of this marriage.

    Jiang Qian felt like a desperate frog, crying humbly in the bottom of her heart.

    But fortunately, things weren't too bad. Before she left Shiyue's building, she saw Zhou Yi text her back.

    [Z: I was confirming the meeting information with my colleagues just now. Are you done? ]

    Compared with the usual seven, eight or nine words, this sentence is really long. Jiang Qian felt that she had been cured for two seconds, and stopped, [Ginger is delicious: no, come again next time.] ]

    [Ginger is delicious: why did you stay up all night last night, so busy? ]

    [Z: Because the work is not finished yet. ]

    The woman stared at the words above for two seconds, [Your boss is not very kind to you. ]

    She is waiting for the final answer.

    [Z: The salary is ok. ]

    "Pfft." The woman holding the phone tightly saw this sentence and couldn't help laughing all of a sudden. She pulled her mask and completely threw away all her doubts.

    After confirming his eyes, the domineering president would not say such a thing.

    Zhou Yi is Zhou Yi, Jiang Qian looked up at the sky outside the building, and sent a cat emoji to the past.

    Seeing that it was almost lunch time, the woman who had been standing for nearly two hours was tired and hungry, thinking about something to eat.

    She was about to ask Zhou Yi if she had time to have lunch together or something, and deleted all the words she was typing.

    Forget it, the impact is not very good.

    On the other hand, Shi Yizhou, who rushed back to the office immediately after Jiang Qian got off the elevator, had put on a new suit and simply straightened his hair, completely losing his decadent look.

    The man is holding a mobile phone, and the WeChat interface of Ginger Delicious is always showing that it is typing.

    It's been a minute, what will Jiang Qian say?

    While turning on the computer, Shi Yizhou used his peripheral vision to pay attention to the information on the side, but after waiting for a while, he didn't see any red dots on Jiang Qian's avatar frame.

    stuck? The man blinked.

    He thought that Jiang Qian sent a message to Zhou Yi to ask him if he wanted to have lunch together or something.