When the person in front of him spoke, there was still a gentle look in his majesty, as if nothing happened tonight.

    The smile on Ye Zheng's face faded, and he stepped back and stood aside.

    Seeing that the imperial concubine, who he had been pampering for five years, finally let go of the expression that he had not changed for so many years today, Zhao Fu couldn't hold back, and suddenly laughed out loud.

    "Ruan Ruan, you finally stop pretending." He looked at Ye Zheng with joy, joy, confusion, and some indistinguishable emotions.

    "Tell me," he said word by word.

    "Why do you hate me so much." The

    wind was blowing violently outside the house, and the rainstorm came faster and more disturbing than expected; Ye Zheng stood barefoot on the carpet worth 10,000 gold and tribute from other countries, with a calm and calm face. Again indifferent.

    "Hate is hatred, what is the reason?"

    Zhao Fu shook his head, "Assassination is a capital crime, if you are willing to say it, I am willing to spare your life."

    "Spare my life... spare my life." The

    original Ye Zheng She could still face everything calmly, but these four words stabbed into her heart like a sharp knife.

    The woman picked up the hairpin on the ground and held it in her palm, and then roared, "How dare you spare my life now!"

    Their Ye family had never stood in line on the establishment of the crown prince, and even served the late emperor cautiously. Who would have thought that it was precisely because of maintaining neutrality that he lost his life first.

    I want to kill you, but you are willing to spare me, but what about those souls who died tragically? The Ye family raided the house and beheaded 32 people. In addition to her parents and brothers, there were many servants who didn't even know what the imperial power dispute was.

    How many people there are other people's mothers, other people's husbands, and how many people lost their lives in vain because of the words of those big men?

    Ye Zheng cried so hard that he wanted to shout out all the questions, but in the end he couldn't say a word as if he was stuck in his throat.

    She is not alone now.

    Ye Yuyao is still in the harem.

    Seeing Ye Zheng's hoarse voice in Zhao Fu's eyes, he couldn't help lowering his eyes.

    "Ruan Ruan, you don't understand." The

    man's voice was low and seemed to contain too much helplessness.

    But Ye Zheng really didn't understand anything.

    "Yeah, I don't know what is a national event, what is worrying about the country and the people. If I can read for a few more days, maybe I can understand what you mean.

    " She was also given the title of a child prodigy by her husband. If it weren't for a sudden change and her parents were still alive, it is hard to say that she would not have become a talented girl who was famous for a while.

    But now, the only way for her is to be trapped in this deep palace, and to commit herself to killing her father and enemy.

    Ye Zheng said this with a sarcastic tone, but the grief in his heart could not be stopped.

    "I am the emperor." The

    woman sat up slightly, and she stroked the blood stains on the hairpin until she could see her own shadow on the object she polished with her own hands day and night.