Married, Married, Married, Jiang Qian has a headache when she thinks of these two words.

    The director wearing a peaked cap saw that Jiang Qian didn't speak, and realized that he was a little reckless.

    The affairs of the rich are not something he can join at will, so Zhao Yi pondered the words.

    "I know that for an actor, what you want to be concerned about is your personal ability. Don't worry, I won't do any talkative things. Before finishing the project, you are just Ye Zheng's actor. You should still be trained."

    - Even if you and Shi Xingqi are boyfriends and girlfriends, he won't show any mercy.

    Taking into account that there are others on the set, Zhao Yi did not say the second half of his words, but his tone was always sincere. His bright integrity and firmness, like a little sun, made Jiang Qian feel less restless.

    She nodded, but felt that there was something in the other's eyes that she couldn't understand.

    The original topic should end here, but Zhao Yi opened his mouth and closed it again, and finally said the last sentence.

    "But from a friend's point of view, I still want to ask you to take good care of Shi Xingqi. He is...a bit stupid."

    "Indeed." Jiang Qian was amused.

    As long as she is Shi Xingqi's sister-in-law for a day, she will try her best to help. Besides, she also thinks that this kid is interesting in her heart. Even if she divorces Shi Yizhou in the future, she and Shi Xingqi can still be friends.

    But...she glanced at Zhao Yi somewhat unexpectedly.

    It's a bit shocking that Shi Xingqi can still meet a reliable friend like Zhao Yi. After all, the previous ten days overdue, and the interest alone was close to ten million, which left a deep impression on her heart.

    "Don't worry, I will definitely be optimistic about him." At least he won't let this stupid brother be defrauded of money.

    Zhao Yi here was relieved when he saw the woman answering. He raised his hand and glanced at the time. There were still five minutes before the next session.

    "Then you can have fun." He started chasing people.

    "I heard that there is an auction in City C tonight, and I will give you three hours of leave in advance. It happens that Xiao Li's progress is a little slow. You and the queen can only play against each other tomorrow." As soon as she

    finished speaking, Jiang Qian said His eyes lit up instantly.

    "Director Zhao is generous, I will remember you well when I go shopping." You

    must know that she has been in the film and television city for so many days after getting off the plane, and she didn't even have time to walk around. Now she can just put on makeup when she returns to the hotel. Take a shower, go to the shopping mall in the city center, and go straight to the auction site after buying things...

    Jiang Qian's head is wandering in space at this moment, and Mingming is still sitting on the little blue chair on the set, but his spirit is already floating. to the fitting rooms of the big brands.

    With a happy smile, she said goodbye to Zhao Yi and the cast members in the same group, and happily found a makeup artist to go for styling. However, when she was about to call Shi Xingqi, an unfamiliar number came in first.

    Jiang Qian instinctively wanted to refuse, but suddenly remembered that Chi Wei said she wanted to find an agent for her.

    The woman's slender finger pointed on the screen, "Hello?" The