There was light rain outside the window, and the towering trees were rustled by the wind. Even though there was a distance of seven or eight meters from the gate, she always felt that her nose was full of the fragrance of soil and grass.

    Puff.

    The woman smiled when she recovered.

    Her raised eyes were very charming, her red lips were slightly parted, and she said thank you word by word.

    Jiang Qian turned around under the shy and adoring gaze of the little palace maid. She slowly walked around the staff and walked towards Zhao Yi's place. what went wrong.

    She admitted that she is a bit of a shopaholic, so after learning that there was an auction in City C at 7 o'clock on Wednesday night, she was almost exhausted during the two days of filming, using the least amount of times for each scene. Completed the content of the day.

    However, this slightly excited state was a little puzzled in Zhao Yi's eyes.

    Out of some unspeakable mentality, he pushed back the scenes of Gu Yanxiao and Jiang Qian a few scenes; now it's obviously a scene where Concubine Ning Gui loses her temper by herself in the bedroom, how can Jiang Qian still do it? so happy?

    You have to know that the group was worried that she would be out of shape when she dropped something, so she prepared more than a dozen cups at once, but what happened, one game was over, and the remaining cups were just divided up by several staff members and returned home.

    Finally, after calling out for the third time in advance, Zhao Yi finally couldn't help being curious and called someone over.

    Jiang Qian sat together on another small stool behind the monitor during his greeting.

    "It's a good performance." He came up and complimented without hesitation.

    Hearing this, Jiang Qian smiled, and the heart that was originally raised was put down.

    "Thank you Director." She thought that Zhao Yi was dissatisfied with her acting skills and asked her to come to class, which made her worry for nothing.

    The woman's faint breath of relief did not escape Zhao Yi's ears, and he laughed twice.

    "Are you still used to it in the crew? Shi Xingqi said that it's your first time acting. I think you're more mature than many actors, and you're quicker to get into the state."

    Jiang Qian thought for a while, "Forget it, you've been in the entertainment industry before. I'm glad to have a good script this time."

    Zhao Yi couldn't agree more with her words, "It's really a good script, I liked it the first time I saw it." He said and put the playlist rolled up in his hand on the On the ground, he adjusted his sitting position and looked at Jiang Qian.

    "But thank you too."

    Jiang Qian was a little embarrassed with his sincere eyes, the woman shook her head, colliding with each other and making a crisp sound.

    "It's what I should do to play a good role."

    "That's not what I said." Zhao Yi laughed, "I know that you and Shi Xingqi are not only friends, but also have guessed about investment, but I praise you Not because of these, but because you are indeed a good actor."

    Jiang Qian pursed her lips and did not speak.

    To be honest, Zhao Yi's words really touched people's hearts, but what flashed in her mind at the moment was that Shi Xingqi had forgotten what she told her.