417.Shameless day by day

Start from the beginning

Hooking her arms around his neck, Tzuyu asked, "And how are we going to do that?"

Bambam chuckled and said, "You will know soon."

"We have to unpack and there are various other things to do." Tzuyu said.

Placing her on the bed, Bambam said, "This is the most important thing right now."

.....

Jeon Mansion.

"Honey let's do something fun today." Lisa said.

Squeezing out some shampoo in his hand, Jungkook started gently massaging her scalp and asked, "Like what?"

Lisa thought for a while and said, "Let's call everyone home or Hmm we can go out for dinner too."

"We can do that. Grandpa and grandma and going out today and Jennie and Taehyung are also going to some charity ball. So we can have a little fun at home." Jungkook said.

"Call Kunpimook too. We should tag along with him too otherwise uncle Oh will feel bad." Lisa said.

"We will do as you." Jungkook said.

Splashing some water on his face, Lisa gasped and said, "Ahh I am so sorry my hand just- Ahh I don't know what is happening."

Jungkook helplessly shook his head and said, "Be good for a while and let me shampoo your hair properly. After that I'll show you what is happening."

Lisa chuckled and asked, "Honey do you think we will be able to spend time like this after the baby is born?"

"You don't have to worry about that. I have decided that every Saturday we will leave the baby to mom or grandma and then go to our place and spend some time together." Jungkook said.

"Ha how can I leave my little bun alone? What kind of father are you? How can you even say that?" Lisa asked.

"I am doing this for his own good. He will need someone to play with him too right? So if he needs a brother or a sister, he has to let his mom and dad go and stay with grandma or mom." Jungkook said.

Lisa helplessly shook her head and said, "You are unbelievable."

"Okay now your hair is done. Let me wash it." Jungkook said.

After taking a nice warm bath, Jungkook was patting Lisa body dry, "You eat all day but still you are not getting fat, why?"

Smacking his head, Lisa said, "What do you mean by eat all day? The baby eats everything. Not me."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Oh so the baby ate two big bowls of noodles yesterday."

Walking towards the wardrobe, Jungkook asked, "What do you want to wear?"

"Anything." Lisa said.

Taking a blue dress out, Jungkook said, "This one looks fine."

"Oh not that." Lisa said.

Taking another dress out, Jungkook said, "This is okay."

"No honey that is too I don't know weird."

"This."

"No."

"This one."

"No."

Lisa sighed and said, "Lisa you tell me what you want to wear."

Lisa smiled and said, "Anything will do."

Jungkook helplessly shook his head and sighed.

Just then a maid knocked at their door.

"Wear your bathrobe." Jungkook said before walking towards the door.

After Lisa finished tying a knot, Jungkook opened the door.

"What is it?"

"Master there is someone at the main gate and she wants to meet young Madam." The maid said.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked.

"A woman with the surname Oh." The maid said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and was about to say something when Lisa said, "Ask her to come inside."

The maid nodded her head and left.

"Lisa-"

Walking towards him, Lisa wrapped her arms around his waist and said, "I think it's aunt Oh, Oh Sehun's Mother."

"But-"

"Let me meet her once and you will also be there so why are you worried?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head.