The One With The Truth

Start from the beginning

Elena completely forgot about her disappointment in her boyfriend as she worriedly walked up to the Salvatore vampire. "What happened?" The Gilbert girl asked as she gently grasped Damon's hand between her own and gave it a comforting squeeze.

"Stefan happened," the Salvatore vampire mumbled after he silently let Elena lead him over to their bed before he sat down on the edge.

Emily furrowed her brows together as she stared down at the blue eyed vampire. "What do you mean?" The Radkova witch inquired. Emily had no idea what happened tonight that could somehow connect to her boyfriend when Damon only went to take her aunt to pick up Andie.

Damon released a heavy breath before he sarcastically recalled, "well, let's see, Jenna and I went to pick up Andie for some fun but instead, I had to watch Stefan dearest kill Andie right in front of us."

Emily's green eyes quickly widened at Damon's response. "Wait? What?" The Radkova witch asked in confusion as she took a few steps closer to the vampire on the bed. Emily shook her head in denial as she mumbled, "Stefan wouldn't do that."

"Well, he did," Damon muttered.

The Salvatore vampire knew where this conversation was going with Emily and he didn't want the human girl to have to witness the arguing that was obviously going to happen. Damon turned to his girlfriend before he gently grasped her hand. "You should go check on Jenna," the Salvatore vampire advised Elena before he muttered, "she's not exactly handling Andie's death well."

The human girl immediately grew worried for her aunt as she knew how close Jenna was with the news anchor. "Where is she?" Elena quickly asked.

Damon nodded his head in the direction of his bedroom door before the Salvatore vampire responded, "Ric is with her in the guest bedroom at the end of the hall."

"I'll go see her," Elena swiftly agreed before she turned to face her twin sister. The human girl stared across at Emily with her brows furrowed before she asked, "are you good?"

Elena knew how her sister was feeling towards Damon. She had practically watched Emily's anger build and build over the last hour. The Gilbert girl didn't exactly like the idea of leaving Emily and Damon alone together since they were both known to let their emotions control them.

However, Elena really needed to check up on her aunt. The human girl could only hope that her sister and boyfriend can keep a level head while she's away.

Emily quickly nodded her head as she lightly waved her hand to let Elena know that she was going to be fine. "Go make sure Jenna is okay," the Radkova witch requested.

Emily would rather have Elena out of the room for this conversation, anyway. The human girl didn't need to be involved since Elena was in the dark as well. Besides, one of them needed to check on Jenna after what happened tonight and since it involved Emily's boyfriend, she needed to be the one to stay and confront Damon.

"I will," Elena promised to her twin sister before the human girl turned around and quickly exited out of her boyfriend's bedroom to go find her aunt.

Elena could only imagine the hurt that her aunt was feeling right now after watching someone she really cares about die in front of her. If anyone knew what Jenna was going through, it was Emily but the Gilbert girl understood that she had to be the one to comfort her aunt while her sister dealt with the build up to Andie's death.

The Radkova witch kept her green eyes locked on the door until Elena closed it behind her before Emily turned her gaze onto the Salvatore vampire. "What happened tonight?" Emily quietly asked as she tried to keep a control of her anger. The Radkova witch shot Damon a glare as she warned him, "no lies this time."