Stress

❤️

Iris

Even though I went to sleep late last night, my anxiety didn't leave me alone and I woke up at seven. I am constantly thinking about the show, it's stressing me out.

It was difficult to get out of his grip in the morning, but I did it without waking him up. I quickly did my morning routine and got dressed to leave. The only positive thing about today is my cute outfit.

I prepared breakfast and left him a note so he wouldn't worry about me

I was the first to arrive at the fashion house and I was surprised to find a bouquet of white roses on the doorstep.

At first, I thought it was Tae, but he was still asleep. Luckily, there was a card but it wasn't of much help. It only said, 'Good Luck', no signature or anything to indicate the sender.

I shrugged it off and went to my office. I must have the centerpiece and another design ready by the end of the day.

Less than an hour later, my team arrived and we had a small meeting to catch up on our progress. They're doing good so far.

I'm checking my phone every now and then to see if Tae contacted me, but he hasn't, he must be still sleeping. I'm still waiting for him to open up to me, it's annoying me that there's something he's keeping away from me. I'm trying to be understanding, but my patience has limits. I love him, but in a relationship, love isn't everything. Trust and honesty are fundamentals as well...

I finished the dress faster than I expected, it took me only a few hours, plus the previous day, but I'm done with it. I ironed it and hung it up on the mannequin. When Moni arrives, she will try it on.

And now, it's time for my coffee, or I'm going to faint.

"Leah", I called. "Coffee please."

"Right away", she jumped off the chair and exited the office.

I sat down behind the desk and marveled at the masterpiece I created and now I want it for myself.

Dante entered with two fabrics occupying his hands, "Señorita, which one do you think is better for this design? I can't choose."

"The right one. It's smoother, that way it won't hinder the design from showing. The other one will make it look heavier", I noted.

"You're right. Thank you", he was heading to the door, but his steps halted once his eyes came across the dress.

He took careful steps toward it and gently brushed the fabric as if it were going to break. His eyes gleamed with an appreciation of my work of art.

"Señorita... This is gorgeous!"

"I know", I smiled proudly.

He shook his head, "You always have to set the bars higher for me, don't you?"