Release

🖤

Taehyung

"Your album is called Shooting Star, which is the main song in the album...", the male reporter states.

Yeah, I know. I wrote it. I nod along smiling.

"Why Shooting Star?"

"The song or the name?", I ask.

"Both."

"Shooting Star has a special meaning to me. It was my inspiration throughout the songwriting process, and I felt that amongst all of the songs I've written, Shooting Star was the one I felt closest to."

"So what's the meaning behind Shooting Star? Does it refer to something? Or maybe... Someone?", he thinks he's being subtle but he's just making a fool out of himself.

"As I already mentioned, it has a special meaning to me, and it's personal."

I won't be sharing something such as a precious memory of me and my girl. It's ours to cherish.

"You were the last BTS member to release his solo album. What took you so long?", he inquired.

"Releasing my first solo album is a big deal to me, and I don't want it to be anything less than perfect... I wanted it to satisfy both me and my fans. I only want to give them my best", I asserted.

"I've listened to your album this morning, and let me tell you, you did an amazing job!", he exclaimed.

Well, of course, I did.

"I'm glad you liked it", I boasted, smiling cockily.

"I noticed something in your songs, and it wasn't only me, your fans did too. All the songs you've written, talk about a certain someone... She must be really special if you've written all these songs for her", he declared.

You have no idea... I shook my head smiling to myself.

"Wow! She's a lucky girl!"

"I am the lucky one to have her."

"She seems to be your inspiration, how about her? Can we say that you're the inspiration behind all those stunning dresses?"

"I don't know. I'll have to check", I answered.

"I have no doubt that you are", he winks. "Her first show was a big success, what do you think of her dresses?"

"I love her vision. Iris is not like any other designer, she likes to stand out with her designs, and she loves what she does. She is driven by her passion and from that, I can say that she's the best in her field."

"So you're an admirer of her work?"

"Of course, I am", I scoff. I'm her number one supporter.

"So next time, will we see you standing on the runway with her?", he queried.

All the happiness that was just there, disappeared. He was referring to why I wasn't the one with her on the runway instead of that bastard Matteo.

He notices the change in my behavior and tries to fix his mistake, "I didn't mean to upset you, but since you're her boyfriend, everyone is wondering why another man joined her on the runway?"