Difficulties

❤️

Iris

I was finally able to convince both my father and my boyfriend to come back to work after a ten days absence.

I've already wasted a lot of time, I need to be at the head of my work.

Last night, I sent an email for an urgent team meeting at eight in the morning. Unlike the last one, this meeting went well.

The designs that Dante prepared were impressive, they complimented the rest of my collection and conveyed the same style. So now, my collection is ready to be produced.

Since everything is now back on the right track, I announced on our official social media accounts the date of the next fashion show. The invitations I prepared are supposed to be delivered to the guests between today and tomorrow.

My schedule is going to be very busy from now on, there are designs that I'm going to be sewing, so I need to go and buy fabrics and other accessories. I also need to organize the seating plan for the show and pick out the decorations.

As for today, Brenda is coming to pick up her wedding gown and I'm supposed to receive an email from Vogue for more details about the photoshoot.

A knock on the door interrupted my break, this is the first time I sat down since I arrived this morning, but I guess there won't be a time-out.

"Come in."

Dante emerged, "Señorita, we have a problem."

"What's wrong?", we have no room for any more delay.

"After our meeting, I sent out the designs to the factory, but they haven't responded yet. I tried to contact them but my attempts were futile. Do you want me to go there?"

What happened all of a sudden? I informed them a few days ago that we're sending them the new designs.

"I'll call them first, if they didn't respond, then we're going", I reached for my phone and called the head of the factory.

After a few rings, he picked up.

"Mr. Bang."

"Hello, Ms. Iris", he replied.

"As we agreed a few days ago, I said I'll be sending you the designs to start with the new collection. But it seems that you haven't responded. Is there a problem?", I got straight to the point.

"I'm sorry to inform you Ms. Iris that we won't be able to produce your designs this time."

I frowned, "And why is that?"

"We can't finish such many designs in less than ten days. What you're asking from us, is practically an impossible task to achieve."

Bullshit! He said they can handle it, just a few days ago!

I took a deep breath to calm down my nerves, "But you said that you can take care of everything. What changed your mind?"

"I thought about it again and it didn't suit me or my employees, so you'll have to excuse me this time", he didn't even sound apologetic.

"It's very unprofessional of you to abandon me on such short notice! I was counting on you to deliver my collection on time, but you have failed my expectations! There will be no work between us from now on!"

I hung up the call and threw my phone aggressively on my desk. What the fuck is going on!

I knew I'll have to take care of some designs myself, but not my whole collection!

The Scars Between Us | KTH ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara