Jealous

❤️

Iris

Cameras flashed intensely around us, snapping pictures from different angles... I bet we'll be trending on Twitter in a couple of hours.

Security rushed to our side, to make way for us to enter the fashion house. I felt slightly nervous with all these cameras shoved up in my face, but I played it cool. It's a good thing I'm wearing sunglasses or else, I would've been blinded by their flashes.

Tae must've felt my uneasiness because he secured an arm around my waist and glued me to his side. A few moments later, we finally entered the fashion house, and unlike the raging paparazzi outside, the inside was peaceful.

I exhaled a breath I was holding the entire time outside.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yeah. I'm not a fan of crowds", I explained.

"You're a famous fashion designer now, you'll get used to it", he states proudly.

I've seen multiple close people proud of me but seeing him proud hits differently. It's another type of happiness.

"Let's go see Dad."

"Chris likes me, you know", he gloated.

"He does", there's no point in denying it, Dad does like him. "I don't know how you managed to get him to like you this fast. Jungkook still struggles with him."

"It's the charm, baby. No one can resist me", he winked.

I laughed, shaking my head, "Yeah, right."

"Are you underestimating me?"

"Not at all", I feigned innocence.

He twirled me around on the staircase to face him, locking me between him and the stairwell, "Why are digging your hole deeper? Hmm?"

"Taehyung! Someone will see us!", I whisper-shouted. The last thing I want is for my Dad to see us in this position.

"So?", he wet his lips while staring at mine.

"Don't even think about it!", I warned.

"What do you mean?", he smirked.

"I know what you're thinking. Don't."

"Everyone has seen us kiss before. What's wrong with one more?"

"No", I refused, my face reddening with each passing second.

"I'll only let you go on one condition... You'll go on a date with me tonight", a sparkle glimmered in his eyes.

I circled his neck, biting my lip in concentration, "Hmm... Let me see my schedule first."

"Do you want me to ruin your lipstick?", he cocked a brow.

Playfulness crept through me, "You'll have to be patient, Mr. Kim."

His gaze didn't leave my lips, "You have two options here, beautiful. Either you go on a date with me or I'll take you on a date with me. Choose carefully, because there's a difference."