Missing

🖤

Taehyung

Thirty-two unread texts, fifty-nine missed calls, a broken front door, and Iris is nowhere to be found.

She was supposed to be home at six. It's eight thirty now, and her father is expecting us for dinner in a half hour.

I looked for her in any possible place she might be, her sister's house, her favorite café, her usual hideaway. I called her assistant, who said that Iris left ten minutes after her interview and she was not looking okay.

I thought the interview didn't go well, but it had the exact feedback she wanted from it. The paparazzi has calmed down, the fans are being supportive, my company is satisfied, and most importantly her father is on our side.

I know that she isn't okay with everything and that announcing a relationship wasn't the best way to approach her again, but she didn't leave me another choice.

Ever since she came back I have been trying to talk to her and convince her that I truly love her, but Iris isn't the easiest person to work with. She can be so stubborn, it drives me crazy.

Jungkook asked his wife if Iris spoke to her today. She didn't. The only person Iris contacted today was her father and Chris is the only person who doesn't know that his daughter is missing.

Russo doesn't know anything either. I would've been angry if he did, but at least I would've been relieved.

It's like she vanished.

I even visited our old dates' spots. Our stargazing place. Our favorite ice cream shop. The amusement park. Nothing.

That's it. I'm going to tell Chris, he will know what to do.

As soon as I rose to my feet, my heart swelled in an aching twist and I swear for a second it stopped beating.

Something bad happened to her. I can feel it.

Iris, baby please be okay.

I jumped into my car with only one thought bouncing in my head, making the suffocating I'm feeling worse. She's not okay.

I slammed my fist on the desk, "What do you mean you can't open a missing person file before twenty-four hours? That's bullshit!"

"Mr. Kim, I'm well aware that you're concerned about your girlfriend, but you're in a police station. Behave yourself", boredom laced his tone. He wasn't taking the situation seriously, "Don't give me a reason to throw you-"