Struggles

❤️

Iris

"This won't work!", I tore the paper into shreds and threw it in the trashcan. I flipped to the next page, but I ran out of papers. I emptied an entire sketchpad on useless designs!

I stuffed the now-empty sketchpad into the overflowing trashcan, but it ended up falling and littering the ground.

I got up and collected what was left of the papers in a bigger garbage bag and disposed of it.

I've been sitting my ass on that couch for the past four hours, and I didn't manage to sketch one decent design! My ass is fucking numb!

I stretched my limbs so that blood circulates properly, maybe I'll feel my numb ass again.

I glanced at the kitchen counter and found that seductive Nutella jar resting on top of it. A Nutella sandwich and a cup of steaming coffee will definitely recharge my battery.

I turned on my coffee machine and ate a spoonful of Nutella while waiting for my coffee. I moaned with satisfaction when the delicious hazelnut spread touched my taste buds. This thing is a work of art!

I spread it on two slices of bread and topped it off with sliced bananas and strawberries. The coffee machine beeped, signaling that my coffee was ready. It smelled heavenly!

I grabbed my plate and coffee, fetched my IPad, and went outside. Hopefully, the fresh breeze will enlighten my mood and inspire me.

While munching on my snack, I opened Instagram to check on my post. I didn't see any notifications after I uploaded the picture last night.

"Oh, wow!", I gasped. I had six million plus likes and reached seven million followers overnight! Last time I checked, I was barely over a million followers.

Sometimes I forget that my boyfriend is a member of the most famous boy band in the world. How can I not when they act so humble with everyone around them? Especially Jungkook, he's well-known for being 'The Broken Millionaire'. But I guess that's what makes them loved by many.

Then I entered Twitter, only to find our picture trending everywhere. I scrolled through the thousands of tweets occupying my feed and my notification bar was overflowing with tags.

I exited Twitter but made sure to stop its notifications, so my phone wouldn't blow up.

After I finished my break, I opened my IPad in hopes of being productive. I decided to work from home today because frankly, I couldn't stand seeing my teams' faces... I counted on them to come up with something worthy of being put on my runway, but they failed me miserably. And now the weight of designing a brand new collection rests on my shoulders.

It's like my brain is against me today, nothing wants to come out.

Simultaneously, I was plugging my AirPods to play Tae's album and he called.

"Hey, baby", his sweet voice sounded.

"Hi."

"You okay, my love? You sound upset."

I swear he has psychic powers or something...

"I can't draw anything! I'm struggling with this collection...", I expressed my frustration.